Board index » MDC Worlds » Splicers®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Offline
 Post subject: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:56 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:01 am
Posts: 1015
Location: auburn
what's the silliest bio-tech item you fine people ever created for your games?

_________________
howdey folks!!!!!!!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:00 pm
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 10834
Location: Working on getting Splicers more support!!!
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!
Male Genitals. Seriously. My brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.

_________________
Image
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:
I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:
You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote:
The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:
Because DINOSAURS.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:13 pm
  

User avatar
Monk

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 12949
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
The Galactus Kid wrote:
Male Genitals. Seriously. My brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.


Dude there is some pretty deep psychological issues going on there male playing female (not unusual especially in a GMs case) being fully inside an asexual biological being which is given male genitalia so she can be completely inside the male... :nh:

_________________
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper

BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid

Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech

Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus

The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:12 pm
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 10834
Location: Working on getting Splicers more support!!!
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!
Zer0 Kay wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:
Male Genitals. Seriously. My brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.


Dude there is some pretty deep psychological issues going on there male playing female (not unusual especially in a GMs case) being fully inside an asexual biological being which is given male genitalia so she can be completely inside the male... :nh:

Just a good character concept. Actually, Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.

_________________
Image
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:
I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:
You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote:
The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:
Because DINOSAURS.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:09 pm
  

User avatar
Monk

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 12949
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
The Galactus Kid wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:
Male Genitals. Seriously. My brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.


Dude there is some pretty deep psychological issues going on there male playing female (not unusual especially in a GMs case) being fully inside an asexual biological being which is given male genitalia so she can be completely inside the male... :nh:

Just a good character concept. Actually, Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.

I'm one to talk. After the character background i had posted on Nekira's old site.

_________________
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper

BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid

Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech

Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus

The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)


          Top  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:07 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:37 pm
Posts: 7019
Location: Pyramid
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.
The Galactus Kid wrote:
brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Dude there is some pretty deep psychological issues going on there male playing female being fully inside an asexual biological being which is given male genitalia

I'm not understanding what the issue is here. My first guess is he wanted to play a lesbian "top" in which case this would probably be more common than you'd think, looking at IRL trends. On the alternative, the PC may have been named Peg in which case, I would applaud the character for (probably) stepping out of their element into an uncomfortable area that creates RP challenges.

Zer0 Kay wrote:
so she can be completely inside the male
I'm not totally sure what you mean by this... if reference to the latter scenario, then I am not sure why this conclusion would be jumped to. Who is "the male" in your sentence? The armor or an external a party?

Having additional protrusions would not make you 'more inside' your armor which is why I'm confused by it... so unless there was a vice versa intent (not having her be more inside the armor but having the armor... *cough*) it leads me to think there's some unmentioned third party being discussed here.

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.

Is it okay to post a link if it's still up?

_________________
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 am
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 10834
Location: Working on getting Splicers more support!!!
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!
Tor wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:
Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.

Is it okay to post a link if it's still up?

Yeah, it's totally cool if a link is posted. I'll post one up this afternoon.

_________________
Image
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:
I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:
You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote:
The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:
Because DINOSAURS.


          Top  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: silly bio-tech?
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:25 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:01 am
Posts: 1015
Location: auburn
Any silly, but useful, items been created for splicers?

_________________
howdey folks!!!!!!!!


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group