silly bio-tech?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abe
Hero

silly bio-tech?

Unread post by abe »

what's the silliest bio-tech item you fine people ever created for your games?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: silly bio-tech?

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Male Genitals. Seriously. My brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Male Genitals. Seriously. My brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.

Dude there is some pretty deep psychological issues going on there male playing female (not unusual especially in a GMs case) being fully inside an asexual biological being which is given male genitalia so she can be completely inside the male... :nh:
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
The Galactus Kid

Zer0 Kay wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Male Genitals. Seriously. My brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.

Dude there is some pretty deep psychological issues going on there male playing female (not unusual especially in a GMs case) being fully inside an asexual biological being which is given male genitalia so she can be completely inside the male... :nh:

Just a good character concept. Actually, Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Just a good character concept. Actually, Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.

I'm one to talk. After the character background i had posted on Nekira's old site.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

The Galactus Kid wrote:brother in law had a female character who piloted host armor but she envisioned her host armor as male. She spent one bio-e point on a cosmetic feature and have her armor some junk.

Zer0 Kay wrote:Dude there is some pretty deep psychological issues going on there male playing female being fully inside an asexual biological being which is given male genitalia

I'm not understanding what the issue is here. My first guess is he wanted to play a lesbian "top" in which case this would probably be more common than you'd think, looking at IRL trends. On the alternative, the PC may have been named Peg in which case, I would applaud the character for (probably) stepping out of their element into an uncomfortable area that creates RP challenges.

Zer0 Kay wrote:so she can be completely inside the male
I'm not totally sure what you mean by this... if reference to the latter scenario, then I am not sure why this conclusion would be jumped to. Who is "the male" in your sentence? The armor or an external a party?

Having additional protrusions would not make you 'more inside' your armor which is why I'm confused by it... so unless there was a vice versa intent (not having her be more inside the armor but having the armor... *cough*) it leads me to think there's some unmentioned third party being discussed here.

The Galactus Kid wrote:Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.

Is it okay to post a link if it's still up?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
The Galactus Kid

Tor wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Chuck did a piece based on this character which is on his deviantart site. The girl in the meditative pose with the dragon looking host armor kneeling beside her.

Is it okay to post a link if it's still up?

Yeah, it's totally cool if a link is posted. I'll post one up this afternoon.

abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Any silly, but useful, items been created for splicers?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!

Return to “Splicers®”