SPLICERS UNITE!!!!!

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

SPLICERS UNITE!!!!!

Unread post by Premier »

Saw this thread and figured that WE Splice heads should try to make our presence felt a little bit more.

BTW, RIFTER#66 SPLICERS: Bestiary article
I think you all will surely enjoy this article as it will help populate the setting with some nice Nature Preserve critters.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: SPLICERS UNITE!!!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Looking forward to it big time!!!
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

shoot, I'll buy that/
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Spliceheads are nothing short of Awesome!!!

We are currently ranked third on this poll, and with only Rifts and Palladium Fantasy at the helm with all the books these other gamelines have, this is a statement that I will seek to point to PB. It suggest that not only are we supportive of Splicers, but for this RPG to have only one core book released and the rest coming from fan made productions via Rifters and online forum material this game has a following that deserves to be taken heed. Hopefully other fans and Gamers will begin to wonder what is all the hooplah and get a taste of the Splice.

The Rifter 66 is at the printers now and soon you can see the Splicers Nature Preserves beasties that are roaming, plus the Ranger OCC. Great read and fun to do.

Speaking of Uniting the Spliceheads,
The next thing I would like to discuss is a forum Splicers banner that unites us.
Who do we need to talk to, to get a quality banner designed that will promote the Spliceheads.

I vote that the banner should at least say," The Splice must flow"
Anything else other suggestions?

What artwork should be done or used to reflect Splicers?

I have a few ideas:
1. Side profile head shots of the core OCCs alongside each other.
2. A head/bust shot of a Host Armor looking at the viewer.
3. A split image, half armored Roughneck/half Necrobot.

-- Chuck
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

That is really cool......can't wait for Rifter #66 to be available for purchase..........

So far i have bought every Rifter that has anything to do with Splicers :D
The Dragon Has Spoken
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

Hey Premier

may i direct you to an old thread (by Lord Z), that myself and others posted ideas for dramatic visuals for Splicers

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=125373
connecting the dots
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

krispy wrote:Hey Premier

may i direct you to an old thread (by Lord Z), that myself and others posted ideas for dramatic visuals for Splicers

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=125373

Hey Krispy,

Oh, best believe I have enjoyed those ideas for covers and it is a possibility that I may take inspiration from such good ideas and suggestions for upcoming Splicers sourcebooks. What, I was thinking however was a banner which I don’t plan to be time consuming to develop something simple, yet solid and current that is designed for Splicehead Posters to help promote the setting.

-- Chuck
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Snake Eyes wrote:That is really cool......can't wait for Rifter #66 to be available for purchase..........

So far i have bought every Rifter that has anything to do with Splicers :D

Hey Snake Eyes,

Trust me, this is one article that can certainly enhance the entertainment for the campaigns. I had more time with these illustrations since I had completed NG2, so I am stoked to see what the Spliceheads say about this article. Its one of my favorite subject matters about Splicers (the alien wildlife). Slappy & I have even begun tackling a separate sourcebook specifically for this subject. The actual Rifter#66 article is written by a new Rifter submissions Writer named Edmond.

-- Chuck
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

Premier wrote:Hey Krispy,
Oh, best believe I have enjoyed those ideas for covers and it is a possibility that I may take inspiration from such good ideas and suggestions for upcoming Splicers sourcebooks. What, I was thinking however was a banner which I don’t plan to be time consuming to develop something simple, yet solid and current that is designed for Splicehead Posters to help promote the setting.
-- Chuck

oh ok, i understand....let me put my thinking cap on

can we have a banner (gif) that has multiple images that scrolls through them to show different elements of the Splicerverse??
connecting the dots
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

krispy wrote:
-- Chuck

can we have a banner (gif) that has multiple images that scrolls through them to show different elements of the Splicerverse??

GOOD....Question. would enjoy having an oscillating gallery of Splicers. Anyone know the answer to this?
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Spliceheads, our campaign for more books is getting notice, but there must be more. Thanks to the same system of rules, materials can be transferred, allowing for adventures worthy of the brand. Bring forth the armies of synthetic and sinew to clash, more material to spur more fanon creations. Have faith in a green sunrise, for hopefully when the Megaverse has been extinguished, the Splice will bloom from the ashes.

As always, Praise Legion, Harm Teigs and Gore puppies for all.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

89er wrote:Gore puppies for all.

Quoted for truth.

I need to collaborate with Chuck on this. We talked about stuff at GenCon last year, but I'll need to blow the dust of.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Premier wrote:
krispy wrote:
-- Chuck

GOOD....Question. would enjoy having an oscillating gallery of Splicers. Anyone know the answer to this?

If you or someone creates some banner images that you would want in this [all should be within the same size as each other]... I can host the images on my site. I have some php code that will allow people to link to the images into their signatures. Every time a page where the signature is [or wherever they use the code] refreshes or loads, the banner will randomly change to an image in the directory.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

NMI wrote:
Premier wrote:
krispy wrote:
-- Chuck

If you or someone creates some banner images that you would want in this [all should be within the same size as each other]... I can host the images on my site. I have some php code that will allow people to link to the images into their signatures. Every time a page where the signature is [or wherever they use the code] refreshes or loads, the banner will randomly change to an image in the directory.

WOW.... Thank You.... This sounds awesome!!! As soon as I get some done I will send them your way!

Return to “Splicers®”