bio-sap?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abe
Hero

bio-sap?

Unread post by abe »

how would you fine people make non-lethal bio-tech systems for the houses security systems?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: bio-sap?

Unread post by krispy »

i have been writing some ideas around this topic, unfortunately it is all connected to material that i will be hopefully submitting.

i did post in the forum a plant called the Sentinel tree and the bonsai version that were designed to keep an eye on the territory and within the House
connecting the dots
AlooWalking
D-Bee

Unread post by AlooWalking »

I immediately thought of a bigger version of the Spinneretes and Webbing Bio-Enhancement (pg. 88). If not bigger, at least multiple working in concert.
Then I thought about the typical security system of the modern day. They tend to be non-lethal in that they just detect the presence of someone and human guards respond. I would use the Seedlings (pg. 21) as a self-aware security checkpoint that simply alerts some Skinjobs in a near-by security "nerve center."
A Bio-Sap would work great too. I can recommend the rules for self-hardening resin in the Resin Ducts enhancement (pg. 87).
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

AlooWalking wrote:I immediately thought of a bigger version of the Spinneretes and Webbing Bio-Enhancement (pg. 88). If not bigger, at least multiple working in concert.
Then I thought about the typical security system of the modern day. They tend to be non-lethal in that they just detect the presence of someone and human guards respond. I would use the Seedlings (pg. 21) as a self-aware security checkpoint that simply alerts some Skinjobs in a near-by security "nerve center."
A Bio-Sap would work great too. I can recommend the rules for self-hardening resin in the Resin Ducts enhancement (pg. 87).

Could the bio-sap you mention use electricity as a tazer enhancement?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!

Return to “Splicers®”