Character Creation Question -- Starting Age and Adjustments?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Character Creation Question -- Starting Age and Adjustme

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

There is not yet anything Splicers specific. Yet. We have some proposed rules and things in our Splicers:Homefront book.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

And just where could one find this Splicers: Homefront book you speak of?
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

IIRC chaos earth rise of magic has rules for really young... I wanna chaos wizards... I can't be certain but shouldn't the city rat have rules for the very young?
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

The Oh So Amazing Nate wrote:And just where could one find this Splicers: Homefront book you speak of?

Don't mind him... he does that a lot. You know the whole talking about books that are not published yet... yeah... he does that all the time.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
The Galactus Kid

Slight001 wrote:
The Oh So Amazing Nate wrote:And just where could one find this Splicers: Homefront book you speak of?

Don't mind him... he does that a lot. You know the whole talking about books that are not published yet... yeah... he does that all the time.

lol. He's right. I do. I have a bunch of things slated, but I'm working with some awesome Co-writers who all love Splicers (and you've already seen all of their work in one form or another) so you all will LOVE what we have in store.

I know that Chuck and Slappy have turned in an awesome manuscript too.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I believe there are some rules for rolling young teen characters in dead reign and from there you can splice them up a bit.
AlooWalking
D-Bee

Unread post by AlooWalking »

There is also a list of adjustments for very young characters (under age 16) in Nightbane Survival Guide, pg. 47. Roll stats as normal, apply the penalties listed. At age 16 the penalties go away.
The Galactus Kid

AlooWalking wrote:There is also a list of adjustments for very young characters (under age 16) in Nightbane Survival Guide, pg. 47. Roll stats as normal, apply the penalties listed. At age 16 the penalties go away.

True.

Return to “Splicers®”