D-Bees in Splicers

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: D-Bees in Splicers

Unread post by krispy »

What D-Bees would you have allowable in the world of Splicers? Why?

i know im going to sound like a broken record; but this is entirely up to you as the GM. that is freedom you have, to introduce whatever r.c.c. from whatever universe you like.
i personally like to keep Splicers, purely Splicers...like i told you in another post, i never felt the need to introduce anything from any setting (except xiticix like insectoids).

just sit down and ask yourself, what type of Splicers game to i wish to GM?? if that game includes dwarfs & elves or mineral based r.c.c.s or plant based r.c.c. (from aliens unlimited) then put them in.

How would they adapt to this setting? If they use Bio technology what kind of bio tech do they come up with?

a big question here, that you as the GM has to decide. are they psychics or are they a magic class?? are they cybernetic? are they supernatural ? ...questions like these will help you answer how they will adapt to the setting

you can also answer you question by answering the questions - on what location on the planet did they crash/land/appear?
what major factions are located in that vicinity and what attitudes do they have??? what is the nature of the dbee that you want to introduce? are they peaceful or conquerors? there is too much to cover here in the thread

Are supernatural beings like godlings or demi gods and dragons affected by the nanite plauge?

the answers you seek are on page 13 and mainly pages 167/168 of the main book... its all there

How would the personalities of N.E.X.U.S respond to a machine person from Rifts Phase World ?

this has been explained in the main book as well...

Come on guys let your imaginations run wild, let's show Kevin and his staff what we can come up with.

We have; just spend a couple of days (make that a couple of weeks) reading all the awesome homebrew material on this forum and you will see just how imaginative us Splicerheads are.

it might not seem like it, but Splicers has a ton of published material....and plenty more to come... my imagination continues to pour out ideas for Splicers and i will continue to post them on the forums or submit them to PB
connecting the dots

Return to “Splicers®”