Next up...

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Next up...

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

So, the Sovietski book is turned in, and I'm wrapping up some work on a project for another compnay by the end of January. Then, it's on to Splicers. At least two different project are in various stages of production, but those will be awesome, rock solid books.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Next up...

Unread post by NMI »

I'd like to see Chuck and Chris's Splicer material in a regular book format too. Especially after what I got to read of their submitted material.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
The Galactus Kid

NMI wrote:I'd like to see Chuck and Chris's Splicer material in a regular book format too. Especially after what I got to read of their submitted material.

I'm sure all of that will be. There is just so much of it that I'm sure that will be broken up into multiple releases. Sorting through all of that and editing will be the biggest hurdle with all of that. That said, I had no hand in any of that. All of our Splicers books will probably be 64-96 page releases that can be compiled, cleaned up and printed quickly like the "Fear the Reaper" book was.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
NMI wrote:I'd like to see Chuck and Chris's Splicer material in a regular book format too. Especially after what I got to read of their submitted material.

I'm sure all of that will be. There is just so much of it that I'm sure that will be broken up into multiple releases. Sorting through all of that and editing will be the biggest hurdle with all of that. That said, I had no hand in any of that. All of our Splicers books will probably be 64-96 page releases that can be compiled, cleaned up and printed quickly like the "Fear the Reaper" book was.

awesome!

So will yours be clean up/detailing of your material that was in the Rifters? All-new material or a combination of both?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

A new Splicers book would be awesome. Especially if we could get some new bio armour, weapons, new robots and maybe details on some more cities: human and robot controlled alike.
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

The Galactus Kid wrote:

I promised Chuck to use my Ultimate Benefactor call to talk to Kevin about SPLICERS only (my idea is to ask him to let you, Chuck and Chris "release" your material with minimal intervention to speed up things as an experiment!). I hope it will help!
An after that I WANT the Free Quebec QRDF book that you talked about ;)
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
The Galactus Kid

ffranceschi wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

I promised Chuck to use my Ultimate Benefactor call to talk to Kevin about SPLICERS only (my idea is to ask him to let you, Chuck and Chris "release" your material with minimal intervention to speed up things as an experiment!). I hope it will help!
An after that I WANT the Free Quebec QRDF book that you talked about ;)

That is awesome. Thanks!!! Yeah, the first book will be mostly new stuff. The second book (working on it at the same time as the first) will be entirely new stuff that a couple of the awesome guys here on the forums have been nailing out since I've been locked in a Sovietski Gulag. Hopefully I'll be able to get this Splicers stuff knocked out soon and get to the QRDF Sourcebook sometime soon. I'm chomping at the bit to work on it and would LOVE to work with Chuck.

NMI wrote: So will yours be clean up/detailing of your material that was in the Rifters? All-new material or a combination of both?

We're hoping to get all of that stuff printed and revised with a TON of new stuff added. New plant enhancements, new dog breeds, new stuff for the geneticist and tormentor, new warmounts, new metabolisms, EVERYTHING. We're looking to blast the line with TONS of new options for players, because that is ultimately what the game is all about: PLAYER OPTIONS.

Return to “Splicers®”