Conversion Between Splicers and the Rest of the Megaverse

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Conversion Between Splicers and the Rest of the Megavers

Unread post by krispy »

Welcome to the board Berno.

As to your request, i do not have that book, so i do not know the specific details of the Malvoren, but the way the Splicerverse works, it illustrates a distinct separation between organic and synthetic technology, where the two are never utilised by the one individual.
(Splicers cant use tech with metal, and TJs cant use organic tech) due to the nano-plague that is everywhere, and the genetic difference between TJ and everyone else

*you could have the race arrive on the Splicer planet not long after the release of the nano-plague, and their R.C.C. has adapted over the decades to this non-magic world, and their physical form has adapted/reacted differently to the nano-plague ....such as, some of their abilities can become innate and not require p.p.e or i.s.p

*the Malvoren genetic template could be hidden within Gaia's Cryo-zoo, and she has been experimenting with this alien race, or a Librarian got their hands on the genetic code and has been tinkering

*or you could just take the most favourable traits of the r.c.c. and incorporate them into something new that has evolved in this dynamic setting

what would be the equivalent exchange for P.P.E. to Bio-enhancement points in this specific case. there isn't one. P.P.E is within the individual, whereas (as far as i can tell) Bio-E is not in the individual; it is more like currency, money in the bank that the engineer keeps a record of for whenever you wish to upgrade your Splicer creation.
connecting the dots

Return to “Splicers®”