Rifter 59

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Rifter 59

Unread post by darkguyver »

I known this old new but just got copy of Rifter #59 omg so much goodness love this rpg so much can't wait see what next for the game if don't own it guy buy it NOWWWW.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Rifter 59

Unread post by krispy »

mine is still on backorder...so im patiently waiting for it.

if you purchase the Rifter 60, my House Pandorum could bring untold nightmares into your game :twisted:

im actually writing an expansion article for Pandorum
connecting the dots
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

I got that one to ya love it
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Awesome!!! I'm glad that you like it. We had a lot of fun working on that article. I hope that it will one day be pulled into canon material.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Love all work put in to this.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid

darkguyver wrote:Love all work put in to this.

If we bring it into another book as actual canon material, then we'll make sure we expand some of this too.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Finally picked up a copy of Rifter #59, great Splicers material........love the expanded Gore Hound types
The Dragon Has Spoken
The Galactus Kid

Snake Eyes wrote:Finally picked up a copy of Rifter #59, great Splicers material........love the expanded Gore Hound types

We aim to please!!! Thanks for the props, Snake Eyes. As I said above, we're going to try to expand the material further and get it included in a future release.

Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Snake Eyes wrote:Finally picked up a copy of Rifter #59, great Splicers material........love the expanded Gore Hound types

We aim to please!!! Thanks for the props, Snake Eyes. As I said above, we're going to try to expand the material further and get it included in a future release.

Thats cool :-D
The Dragon Has Spoken
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

:D Love it
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®

Return to “Splicers®”