Question from a Splicers noob

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ordered Chaos
D-Bee

Question from a Splicers noob

Unread post by Ordered Chaos »

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the boards and to Splicers in general. My question is, if I wanted to collect all the published info I could find, what books have Splicers material? Obviously the core book, which I have on order since I've only recently become addicted to the setting, but what else? I know there are numerous Rifters mentioned in threads and I know there is a ton of resources here from Slappy, Premier, and GK.

I've seen some of the material on here and this forum is actually what sold me on the setting. There is truly some inspired creations from the above mentioned as well as many others.

Thanks in advance :ok:
"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight." Psalm 144:1
Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: Question from a Splicers noob

Unread post by Shark_Force »

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=116312

i think that's pretty up-to-date anyways...
Ordered Chaos
D-Bee

Unread post by Ordered Chaos »

Shark_Force wrote:http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=116312

I appreciate it sir, though I must admit as soon as I got home and actually used my laptop I noticed the sticky. Sorry for the utterly redundant topic guys. :frust: stupid smart phones and their tiny screens
"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight." Psalm 144:1
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Ordered Chaos wrote:
Shark_Force wrote:http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=116312

I appreciate it sir, though I must admit as soon as I got home and actually used my laptop I noticed the sticky. Sorry for the utterly redundant topic guys. :frust: stupid smart phones and their tiny screens

HA!!! I feel your pain.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Splicers®”