Another question about Retro-Villages

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kakuma
Wanderer
Comment: ""It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, The lips acquire stain, The stain becomes a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.""

Another question about Retro-Villages

Unread post by Kakuma »

Which Machine personality or personalities is responsible for the creation and or upkeep of the retro-villages? :)
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."
Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: Another question about Retro-Villages

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Kakuma wrote:Which Machine personality or personalities is responsible for the creation and or upkeep of the retro-villages? :)

probably freya or eve, i would think. perhaps a combination of both; freya might enjoy the challenge of designing a village within the limitations of what was normal at the time, but would never want to fill it with humans. eve would potentially do it as a way to protect some portion of humanity without the other personalities feeling threatened by them.

hecate, kali, gaia, and ishtar all have other things to do. lillith probably occasionally has some fun at the expense of the people in the retro-villages, but i don't see her expending the effort to set them up.
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

Freya... not likely her write up seems indicates she essentially hates the randomness of humans.

Eve, yeah I could see her doing this. Her write up indicates that all the measures present within the retro-village write ups do fall within her range of acceptable outcomes.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Slight001 wrote:Freya... not likely her write up seems indicates she essentially hates the randomness of humans.

yeah, but i could definitely see her taking some interest in the challenge of designing a town within the restrictions of time period, historical location, etc... she wouldn't be thrilled at the idea of humans living there, but that doesn't mean she couldn't be persuaded to design one every now and then just as a change of pace from her cities.

Return to “Splicers®”