rewrites and new ideas

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kakuma
Wanderer
Comment: ""It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, The lips acquire stain, The stain becomes a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.""

rewrites and new ideas

Unread post by Kakuma »

Sorry to be gone so long. Still having health problems, plus a friend and I tried to start a buisness. A custom machinist shop and cosplay costume construction but it fell apart. Finding funding is so hard...hitting your head against a brick wall tickles in comparision.
I'm working on rewriting House Hammond. I've also got another house I'm working up called House Ra. I'm also working up an NPC anti-hero/anti-vampire. Hope to be posting soon.
And I would like to thank all of you for the possitive feedback on the ideas that I have posted so far. It helps a lot and is always welcomed.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: rewrites and new ideas

Unread post by krispy »

Sorry to hear about the health issues, hope you're on the up and up to recovery.

keep posting and we will keep critiquing
connecting the dots
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

krispy wrote:Sorry to hear about the health issues, hope you're on the up and up to recovery.

keep posting and we will keep critiquing

Seconded. If I may ask, will you be back to 100% at some point?

Also, I LOVE your business idea. I really hate that it didn't pan out. Any chance of giving it another go?
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Kakuma
Wanderer
Comment: ""It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, The lips acquire stain, The stain becomes a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.""

Unread post by Kakuma »

Thanks for the messages voicing concern for my health. Unfortunately I don't see it getting better, as Dr. Eldon Tyrell says in Blade Runner "The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.". It's been caused by a couple of different things. It started with chronic insomnia (years of living on about 20 hours or so sleep a week), add a heaping helping of sleep apnea (If people tell you you've got a bad snoring habit it might be sleep apnea which is where you actually stop breathing in your sleep. Myself I stop about 71 times an hour.), top that with trying to be a full time student, full time working and a household move. I ended up with a sever case of lactic acidosis. A normal healthy adult after a heavy/hard workout has a lactic acid level of 160-200 which lasts a day or two (It's that burning/achy feeling in your muscles.) at most and mine was at 1049+/- for several months which damaged/dissolved a lot of my muscle mass. That with a stupid accident involving a very heavy weight resulting in two swollen/damaged disks and you've got me. :cry:

As for the business we're lacking the money needed to buy the equipment and initial start up supplies. We were trying to get a new small business start up gov grant for the money (My friends step mom did that kind of thing for a living.) but the down turn in the economy caused those grants to be cut. If we had the cash all we'd need is a couple of weeks to "get a feel for/break it in" and we'd be able to begin production. We also had markets other then just cosplay in mind. I have some ideas for some stuff for Palladium but I don't want to say what till I could present Mr.Siembieda with prototypes. :D
Should ever be forgot."
Kakuma
Wanderer

Unread post by Kakuma »

Hope my little sob story didn't bore/scared people off. :oops: :-(
Should ever be forgot."
Kakuma
Wanderer

Unread post by Kakuma »

Sorry about my last couple of replies on this thread. I hope they don't sound whiny or boohoo poor me. And they were not meant to be snippy if they read like that. At this point now I've been awake since early Saturday morning (Yea sleep deprivation :lol: got to love it) so even now as I'm rambling on. Yes me very very loopy. :roll: :wink:

So please forgive and have a good day. :) :D :-D

Splice on! :clown:

P.S. I really mean it when I ask for questions and comments on my posts. And again a big thank you to all of you who take the time to critique or offer advice and or suggestions.
Should ever be forgot."

Return to “Splicers®”