Gardener Skill Question

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mallak's Place
Dungeon Crawler

Gardener Skill Question

Unread post by Mallak's Place »

Our group is going to playing its first Splicers Game soon. After rolling up some of my characters stats I've decided to play a Gardener, and I have question about their skill programs.
It says the Gardener gets Construction, Espionage or Saboteur. My question is does that mean they get Construction and then pick either Espionage or Saboteur or must they pick only one of the three, Construction, Espionage or Saboteur?
Jedrious
Adventurer

Re: Gardener Skill Question

Unread post by Jedrious »

They get Construction, they get to choose between Espionage and Saboteur as both of those are encase in the same comma grouping
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

Jedrious wrote:They get Construction, they get to choose between Espionage and Saboteur as both of those are encase in the same comma grouping

What he said.

Good luck on the game. I hope the group enjoys Splicers. It's an awesome setting.

Be careful with the Gardener. They can be powerful characters, but their abilities their plants take time to develop and reach their full potential. A little bit of planning and fore thought will go a long way.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Mallak's Place
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mallak's Place »

Guy_LeDouche wrote:
Jedrious wrote:They get Construction, they get to choose between Espionage and Saboteur as both of those are encase in the same comma grouping

What he said.

Good luck on the game. I hope the group enjoys Splicers. It's an awesome setting.

Be careful with the Gardener. They can be powerful characters, but their abilities their plants take time to develop and reach their full potential. A little bit of planning and fore thought will go a long way.

Thanks Guys
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Question has been answered correctly, but I give it my seal of approval.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Jedrious
Adventurer

Unread post by Jedrious »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Question has been answered correctly, but I give it my seal of approval.

Who'da thunk all those English classes would be applicable to gaming, damn you comma splice lessons... (and yes, I do realize that I am using very improper slang in the same sentence as discussing English classes, it's intentional.)
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Mallak's Place wrote:Our group is going to playing its first Splicers Game soon. After rolling up some of my characters stats I've decided to play a Gardener, and I have question about their skill programs.
It says the Gardener gets Construction, Espionage or Saboteur. My question is does that mean they get Construction and then pick either Espionage or Saboteur or must they pick only one of the three, Construction, Espionage or Saboteur?

Welcome to the Splice! Its good to hear your giving it a go and were glad to have you as part of the Spliceheads! Has your campaign started yet?

Return to “Splicers®”