Splicers Character Sheets

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jedrious
Adventurer

Splicers Character Sheets

Unread post by Jedrious »

So, I'm a tinkerer and have been underwhelmed by the character sheet options available for the Splicers Setting, so here's what I did: The Galactus Kid had these sheets in Word that he uses and sent me, I then converted them into a form-fillable PDF, and after that point, I went to making a Packmaster and was annoyed at how form-fillable PDFs were at adding duplicate sheets, so I created a PDF Portfolio and split the main sheet into individual files for each page. Then to add some aesthetics I put in a background image of one of Premier's full-color images from his deviantart profile.

Ok, for those of you that aren't familiar with a PDF Portfolio, it is a PDF file that has Flash embedded in it to link to various component PDFs contained within the file, kind of like a Prezi presentation. Anyway, anyone that's interested in seeing this sheet is welcome to PM me with their e-mail address and I will send it on over. Note: I know that PDF Portfolios require Flash Player to be installed on your system, I am unsure if they are compatible with free PDF readers or if it's limited to Acrobat Pro.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: Splicers Character Sheets

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

pm sent
The Dragon Has Spoken
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I would like to see these too.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Jedrious
Adventurer

Unread post by Jedrious »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I would like to see these too.

They're on their way
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Just reviewed the sheets, nicely done
The Dragon Has Spoken

Return to “Splicers®”