Curious about the various Great Houses.

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Curious about the various Great Houses.

Unread post by krispy »

Welcome to the board

you are correct, Marsh & Shiva are the big names in Splicers. others have been mentioned in various Rifters through the introduction of specific characters within the House, but not detailed

you can also find my House Pandorum in the Rifter #60

there is a huge collection of homebrew Houses on this forum, and i recommend, that over the next couple of months, you peruse these fine pages to introduce yourself to an assortment of great material from the extremely creative/imaginative group of Splicerheads
connecting the dots
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

house artemis has been referenced in rifter articles as well, iirc (in particular, the kraken mentions them iirc).
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

House Warsaw has also been referenced, but in unofficial articles. It will be in some official material in 2013.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

As noted above, officially the recognized Houses are Barren Marsh, Shiva, and Artemis is mentioned. My apologies, Krispy, but I can't remember if Pandorum had the "official" seal of approval or not.

The scant details of Barren Marsh are in the main book. Shiva is detailed in Rifters 37 and 38. Krispy's Pandorum was just published in Rifter #60.

If you look through the boards, you'll see several houses mentioned, and a few detailed to one extent or another.

Hope this helps.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

I had a complete mind blank about Artemis :thwak: ....sorry about that

alas, H. Pandorum is optional material
connecting the dots
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I'm not sure if Sawgrass or Warsaw were mentioned in Rifter 50 so as to be official.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Splicers®”