Talking Sasquatches & NEW O.C.C.

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What are the chances of you playing a character like this in a Splicers campaign?

Very high and most likely the type of OCC thats right up my alley
43%
Possibly a chance as it could be interesting and fun to play
32%
Not sure, the jury is out on this one
7%
Not likely, its just not my cup of tea
11%
Who the heck wrote this crappy OCC, I would never play one
7%

Total votes: 28

abe
Hero

Re: Talking Sasquatches & NEW O.C.C.

Unread post by abe »

Premier wrote:
abe wrote:With optional wings as a bio-e advancement you could have a batsquach!

Howdy Abe, welcome to the boards!

Indeed a winged Squatch could be a nice modification to the norm. Maybe a specialized squad of them that roam the cliff faces and mountain regions. The platoon could be called "Cliffhangers." Maybe they serve as enforcers among a flight of Arch Angels. Natural enough in appearance that Gaia gives them some liberty in the gardens as long as they don't harm her fauna, yet they serve as guardians for hidden bunkers, scouts and enforcers when needed, but free to roam the wild lands they are Sasquatch none the less. Now you have my gears churning with new ideas of weapons, enhancements and even specialized Warmounts for these guys all over again.

how are you coming with those ideas?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

abe wrote:
Premier wrote:
abe wrote:With optional wings as a bio-e advancement you could have a batsquach!

Howdy Abe, welcome to the boards!

Indeed a winged Squatch could be a nice modification to the norm. Maybe a specialized squad of them that roam the cliff faces and mountain regions. The platoon could be called "Cliffhangers." Maybe they serve as enforcers among a flight of Arch Angels. Natural enough in appearance that Gaia gives them some liberty in the gardens as long as they don't harm her fauna, yet they serve as guardians for hidden bunkers, scouts and enforcers when needed, but free to roam the wild lands they are Sasquatch none the less. Now you have my gears churning with new ideas of weapons, enhancements and even specialized Warmounts for these guys all over again.

how are you coming with those ideas?

I live on the planet in the Detroitica Siberian colony region, so it is observation :D
No seriously, the ideas just flow actually form inspiration, variables of the concept, years of GMing and a library of books and other sources of inspiration, plus a boatload of wildlife influences and understanding, plus a plethora of GREAT Writers and Contributors in this forum and good friends.

As to the backlogged ideas, actually, with the Splicers manuscript written by Chris "Slappy" Kluge with some concept co-contributions by myself, already turned in for several sourcebooks, I am really playing catch up on several Palladium projects via artwork as well as wrapping up the Splicers Unleashed contest results. Most will be revealed once NG2 is completed, as I am beyond... anxious to get back to Splicers Unleashed I & II.

I have cataloged and compiled a lot of the ideas you see here like the Sasquatch O.C.C. for an upcoming Splicers expansion world book, but I have not submitted them as there is quite a bit already in the Splicers production pipeline that is at Palladiumbooks as it is. What Palladiumbooks needs to continue to see and hear is a STRONG demand for the new Splicers material that has been turned in. The material that has been turned in really w ill make this game even more entertaining, more understandable and yet provide so many cool options and toys to expand the Splice campaigns. So as NG2 wraps up we Spliceheads need to show our interest in the Splice to Palladiumbooks!!!!
Kirby77
D-Bee

Unread post by Kirby77 »

I think the Sasquatch is cool!

a;so love the centipede sword- wip idea (or switchblade)
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

a variation of batsquatch could be mothman!
howdey folks!!!!!!!!

Return to “Splicers®”