House of the Silver Rose (Take 1)

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sir_Nytehawk357
D-Bee

House of the Silver Rose (Take 1)

Unread post by Sir_Nytehawk357 »

House of the Silver Rose

Lady Casteel was very glade she had been able to make it to the showers before neurolytic jelly had dried. The warm water felt good on her bare skin, if she could get away with it she would love to just set under the warm flowing water for hours. However she had a meeting with her superiors about what her small recon unit had encountered. Lady Casteel glanced around at the various door less shower stall’s, all around her, her unit was busy washing of the jelly that was secreted from there various host armors. Most of her unit where female she could hear the unit’s two male members joking a few stalls down, Lady Casteel could order them to be silent if she wished; the house she belonged to was a matriarchy. Women where in charge of almost everything and with her standing as being one of the house’s Dreadgaurds she was to be obeyed buy all males include the houses few male Dreadgaurds. Lady Casteel quickly washed the remaining jelly from her body and her short blonde hair, then dried off and dressed. She didn’t bother putting her boots on. Lady Casteel walked down the halls of the House’s seedling, the floor was pinkish brown and looked slimy, and it however wasn’t. It felt warm on Lady Casteel’s bare feet.
Lady Casteel entered a large conference, the table and chair looked as if they had grown right out of the floor, which wasn’t far from the truth. Lady Casteel’s superior Duchess Goodwin was already there. Lady Casteel crossed her right arm over her chest and bowed at the waist.
“I’m glade to see that you have returned Lady Casteel. What news do you bring,” asked the older women. Has she sat in one of the many chairs?
“The machine is gathering a force two hundred miles south of are borders. I beleave she is going to attack are House once again,’ Replied Lady Casteel.
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: House of the Silver Rose (Take 1)

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

That's it? Don't hold back, keep it coming.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

havent had a chance to do more than skim. But keep posting, I'll get more free time eventually, and i like what i see.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I hope we see more of this. It is a great start.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Sir_Nytehawk357
D-Bee

Wanting to add some more info for this house. Where should I start?
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

Here's my standard format:

History
    Geography
    Government
    Society and Culture
    NPCs
    House Specific:
    OCCs
    War Mounts
    Weapons
    Equipment
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Sir_Nytehawk357
D-Bee

Ok thank you for the out line.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I guess we can now expect more new material.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Splicers®”