new enhancment-burp gun

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abe
Hero

new enhancment-burp gun

Unread post by abe »

the burp gun enchancment comes In 2 versions- this first version simply shoots out a strong gust of air (useful for cleaning up the great house building I guess)
the second version shoots out a alcicelcer tablet (possibly stopping up machine ports or something to that effect)
nice huh?
If you have better uses for this item please place them on this thread for all to see!
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: new enhancment-burp gun

Unread post by krispy »

the 'burp' gun hmm... is this a hand held weapon, or a weapon attachment for HA,WM,GH,B?

how about the Deafening Belch enhancement, that makes a sonic boom with similar effects to that of the GB Boom Gun... let out one of those loud boys in a House and i can imagine the acoustics as it echoes through the chamber (insert small clip from the movie Ant Bully, when Lucas does a huge belch in the ant nest and it echoes throughout).

or the Stink Burp.... the weapon (if its hand held) can be a carrion eater and has a storage bladder that houses the rotting flesh, and decaying odours are collected and stored in another chamber for ammunition.

i don't think Australia has alka-seltzer, but doesn't that stuff need water to react??

how bout the Vurp enhancement (vomit-burp) .... enough said
connecting the dots
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

for the butt you could have a fart gun!
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Any new thoughts?
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Potential upgrade: slimy burp
When used the slimy burp in addition to causing systemic damage it covers the victim with slimy goo!
Ppe needed 50
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

re-reading this thread......hmmmmm......

The Burp Gun should be a medium to short-range weapon, due to the creature in the device needing to gather air & generate the requisite belch. The gun itself has two nostril-like slits near the gun's barrel end to draw in the air needed, a slightly inflating bladder at the near-back of the gun for the air to gather, ferment & compress. This takes a few seconds, but the effect, a loud raucous BRRRAAAAAAAP that slams into the target, most have claimed as well worth it. Usually a burp-shot lasts 2 seconds, but ones of 4-5 seconds have been known to happen. A side effect is that, at near-point blank range, some NEXUS bots do suffer auditory damage. Some Resistance members have complained about the noise being 'undignified'.
The 'effervescence'-tab or more commonly called a 'fizz-tablet' is loaded separately into the front-barrel of the gun, activated by small saliva glands. This unfortunately gives the gun a dripping effect, earning the nick-name 'drool-guns'.
Deafening Belch: a stronger version of above, causes significant auditory damage. The end of the barrel or 'mouth' is designed to show human lips & is somewhat wider (like an old blunderbuss).
Stink Burp: adds a particular indescribable smell to the burp-shot. Descriptions vary from rancid onions boiled in bot-fluid to waste-tunnels left exposed to the mid-day sun to 'unholy wafts of damnation'. Rarely, the gun exclusively performing this action has a puckered end of the barrel.
Acid-Burp like the tablet-shot above, the 'pill' when activated sprays an effective organic viscous acid on impact,
Slimey-Burp or 'Vurp-Gun': like that standard Burp-Gun, only salivates a little more. Wielders have to hold the gun barrel-up to keep it from drooling or shake it aside to get rid of excess.
Last edited by BookWyrm on Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Could the burp-gun be added to bio-suits?
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

It's your device, abe. You decide if it can be fitted to bioarmor or not, But bear in mind, either way, you have to create stats for it as either a stand-alone weapon(in which case you have to figure on payload and means of feeding/recharging it), or as a bioarmor weapon, you have to post Bio-E cost for acquiring it.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Possible variant:the SLURP gun with a gigantic tongue!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Locked for Necro Posting!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Splicers®”