Modern Weapon modification texts?

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Modern Weapon modification texts?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Other than the Adv. Weapon Features section in the HU:AU book are there any other similar texts from any of the PB games on things a gunsmith can do to a samara (pistols, revolvers and long guns (aka rifles)?

The ones in HU:AU I knew off the top of my head. But there is a nagging in the back on my brain that was saying there are others elsewhere. Is my back brain right? and where are they?

Note this is NOT asking about quality blades. Those texts are in AU:GG and the PF2 core book, and PU2.
Shields are talked about in HU:AU.

Isn't there a text that gives a Ranged bonus to strike to different scope magnifications?
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
ITWastrel
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Modern Weapon modification texts?

Unread post by ITWastrel »

RIFTS GMG, pg 127 has modifications to SDC weapons, and the accessories, ammunition, and similar are spread throughout the book.

Balanced modification to a firearm grants a +1 to strike, Custom grip adds +1, and keeping the weapon in "Excellent/like new" condition grants another +1.

Strangely, I'm having trouble finding an entry on scopes, but I know they're somewhere.

Helmets/Optics can add another +1 or more, see the Multi-optic helmet R:GMG Pg189 for an example. Cybernetics and combat computers can add even more.

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”