IMAGINOS PLUS Comicbook Kickstarter 2 Palladium Stories

For talk about the upcoming Rifts Movie.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Maryann
Adventurer

Re: IMAGINOS PLUS Comicbook Kickstarter 2 Palladium Stories

Unread post by Maryann »

dyukensword wrote:For those who don't know I have launch a kickstarter campaign for an anthology series, IMAGINOS PLUS!!! The Anthology is 3 stories, possibly 4, if we reach are stretch goals. The reason I am coming to you guys to talk about this is 2 of them are Palladium Related. One is a superhero comedy based on a Heroes Unlimited Campaign I have been running called CANDY COATED!! It is Venture Brothers meets Reno 911 and all funny. The other is a stretch goal. Some of you know or may not that 7 pages of a YOUNG ERIN TARN story have been floating around the offices for a bit. The story was written by myself my writing partner Jeff Lilly. The pages are all pencilled and inked, with the ink work done by Ben Roderguez with a little help from yours truly.

I really want to launch a presence of Palladium ideas into the comics medium, so I decided to them to my anthology. I know times are still tough be we need you guys help. Any pledges will be appreciated. We just want to keep the momentum going so that people will get the word that its out here.

We are 1/3rd the way through with 34 percent of our funding.
We really need you guys help on this. We have 20 days left and are at 2015.
Thanks in advance!!!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/185 ... -anthology

Not to be a wet blanket, but if your using Palladium's properties for this, did you work out a license with them?
Snoopy and Charlie Brown are (c) Peanuts Worldwide.
"Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende." ( A frightening end is better than an endless fright) -- Nelly
You called down the thunder, well now you got it!
Oh what A tangled web we weave ...

Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Maryann wrote:
dyukensword wrote:For those who don't know I have launch a kickstarter campaign for an anthology series, IMAGINOS PLUS!!! The Anthology is 3 stories, possibly 4, if we reach are stretch goals. The reason I am coming to you guys to talk about this is 2 of them are Palladium Related. One is a superhero comedy based on a Heroes Unlimited Campaign I have been running called CANDY COATED!! It is Venture Brothers meets Reno 911 and all funny. The other is a stretch goal. Some of you know or may not that 7 pages of a YOUNG ERIN TARN story have been floating around the offices for a bit. The story was written by myself my writing partner Jeff Lilly. The pages are all pencilled and inked, with the ink work done by Ben Roderguez with a little help from yours truly.

I really want to launch a presence of Palladium ideas into the comics medium, so I decided to them to my anthology. I know times are still tough be we need you guys help. Any pledges will be appreciated. We just want to keep the momentum going so that people will get the word that its out here.

We are 1/3rd the way through with 34 percent of our funding.
We really need you guys help on this. We have 20 days left and are at 2015.
Thanks in advance!!!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/185 ... -anthology

Not to be a wet blanket, but if your using Palladium's properties for this, did you work out a license with them?

Kevin did support the first Kickstarter (which was cancelled) via a Press Release and/or Murmur the last go around. I am sure he's well aware of this kickstarter.
Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Yes, Mark got permission from Palladium Books first. Of course, Imaginos is a separate company and Kickstarter not associated with Palladium, but as you guys and gals know, Mark Dudley has been a friend and freelance artist for something like 20 years now. So when he asked, I said sure. Besides, he and I thought it might be a nice way to showcase just one idea for comic books Palladium has been kicking around.

I also encourage folks to take a look at this kickstarter and consider supporting it, even if it's in a small way. Mark Dudley and company are talented and good guys. I'll be mentioning it in the next Weekly Update.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
President and stuff, Palladium Books Inc.
Maryann
Adventurer

Unread post by Maryann »

lol well if I knew this was Mark I would have asked!!! I might have to pop over to his kickstarter!
Snoopy and Charlie Brown are (c) Peanuts Worldwide.
"Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende." ( A frightening end is better than an endless fright) -- Nelly
You called down the thunder, well now you got it!
Oh what A tangled web we weave ...

Return to “Rifts® Movie”