PF Samurai

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GreenGhost
Adventurer

PF Samurai

Unread post by GreenGhost »

I've been thinking about bringing the Samurai into my PF games and I remembered they're in a Rifter, but I don't remember which one. Any help with this would be appreciated. :?
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Prysus
Champion

Re: PF Samurai

Unread post by Prysus »

GreenGhost wrote:I've been thinking about bringing the Samurai into my PF games and I remembered they're in a Rifter, but I don't remember which one. Any help with this would be appreciated. :?

Greetings and Salutations. Sorry for the slow reply. I saw this when it was first posted, tried to respond but my phone was being uncooperative that day, and then just forgot. Anyways, you're probably thinking of ...

Rifter #27: The Palladium Orient, by Greg Diaczyk. The article starts on page 39, with Samurai/Ronin O.C.C. on pages 42-44.

Hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Re: PF Samurai

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Prysus wrote:
GreenGhost wrote:I've been thinking about bringing the Samurai into my PF games and I remembered they're in a Rifter, but I don't remember which one. Any help with this would be appreciated. :?

Greetings and Salutations. Sorry for the slow reply. I saw this when it was first posted, tried to respond but my phone was being uncooperative that day, and then just forgot. Anyways, you're probably thinking of ...

Rifter #27: The Palladium Orient, by Greg Diaczyk. The article starts on page 39, with Samurai/Ronin O.C.C. on pages 42-44.

Hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys.

Thanks, man! I can always count on you, Prysus!
I appreciate it! :ok:
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”