Ideas for New H.U,s Superpowers?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Ideas for New H.U,s Superpowers?

Unread post by gaby »

I love to see ideas for New Heroes Unlimited,s Superpowers both Major and minor.

More Powers for Power Categories from H.U:Powers unlimited 2.
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Re: Ideas for New H.U,s Superpowers?

Unread post by zerombr »

They may not be full categories. But I have four archetypes ready to submit. I have two new powers I need to define to
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

gaby wrote:I love to see ideas for New Heroes Unlimited,s Superpowers both Major and minor.

More Powers for Power Categories from H.U:Powers unlimited 2.

I understand the desire for more of anything. I am eagerly awaiting the Titan Robots book for Rifts even though there is no shortage of robots and power armors in Rifts. We have tons of powers already, many of which are never used.

If you create new powers I just hope they bring something new and aren't just slight changes to old powers.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
zerombr
Adventurer

Unread post by zerombr »

thats one thing that I get enough of. equipment. To me there's only so many fancy-pantsy guns out there. You stop looking at anything but damage after you see four or five of them, unless one has a really neat function.

Granted, I should note that I don't play Rifts itself, so I'm kinda outside that demographic I guess. Still, cheers to those that get Titan Robotics, as my good friend Steven Cummings did a lot of work for it!
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

zerombr wrote:thats one thing that I get enough of. equipment. To me there's only so many fancy-pantsy guns out there. You stop looking at anything but damage after you see four or five of them, unless one has a really neat function.

Granted, I should note that I don't play Rifts itself, so I'm kinda outside that demographic I guess. Still, cheers to those that get Titan Robotics, as my good friend Steven Cummings did a lot of work for it!

Sites/scopes/strike bonus, weight, payload, and in Rifts the manufacturer can be very important (carry a Naruni weapon into CS territory and how much damage it does looses relevance) so while damage is a big draw there are other.

In Heroes I try to find pictures of heavily customized weapons then draw up the stats to give the weapon some personality. Have the weapon be more than damage stats.

I was more using the book as a point of clarification for the fact that even though I have plenty of something, robots & power armors, I am still willing to buy a book with more.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Like say before I love to see some New Powers for all the power catagories,I hope someone show.

Maybe Weapons too,bothe tech and magic.
zerombr
Adventurer

Unread post by zerombr »

Warshield, I totally agree that a signature weapon. Needs to be more than just damage. That's where the gadget system was meant as a step to bridge to more interesting weapons

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”