Splicers FAQ

This is the holding tank for all questions pertaining to Games and their questions. Only Admins and Mods can post anything to this forum.
The old FAQ can be found here Old F.A.Q.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Splicers FAQ

Unread post by NMI »

Question: I recently recieved a Splicers book in my grab-bag. I've read the book and i'm ready to make a character suitable for playing. I skimmed across the listed O.C.C.'s and suddenly became very confused.
1. How exactly does living Body Armor function? Can it be worn over a Wing Pack? It says in the Archangel section about Living Body Armor, that they usually select Heavy Hide Armor or Leatherback Armor because they do not hamper flight speed and ability, but in other sections of the book they talk like the Living Body Armor is worn seperately from anything else they have. How does that work?
2. How are the bio-points determined in Living Body Armor? Do you add the PE and ME and 3D6x10 (or whatever attribut it is?)
Answer:
1. The Wing Pack is worn over the armor, as a separate unit (just like an EBA-clad Rifts character wears a jet pack).
2. Each O.C.C. that starts with Living Body Armor has a specific entry detailing how much Bio-E is available and any limitations on which features are allowed.
The M.E.+P.E.+(die roll) formula is only used for Host Armor, and all Bio-E allotments are kept separate, i.e. the allotment you get for host armor is separate from the war mount allotment, wing pack allotment, and living body armor allotments.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Games F.A.Q. Archive”