Armor Divisors or Modifiers

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Armor Divisors or Modifiers

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

gadrin wrote:does PB offer any type of armor divisor or modifier in it's games for high-tech weapons ?

for instance in other RPGs certain shaped-charged warheads reduce the amount of MDC the armor has like 100/2 = 50; meaning it has a armor divisor of 2.

No.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

gadrin wrote:does PB offer any type of armor divisor or modifier in it's games for high-tech weapons ?

for instance in other RPGs certain shaped-charged warheads reduce the amount of MDC the armor has like 100/2 = 50; meaning it has a armor divisor of 2.

For a second there I thought "PB = Physical Beauty... Boosting AR with your 'Invincible Grin of Steel'?!" :lol:
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

asajosh wrote:

For a second there I thought "PB = Physical Beauty... Boosting AR with your 'Invincible Grin of Steel'?!" :lol:

Or Peanut Butter.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

asajosh wrote:

The only thing PB would do would distract others, possibly, so you could get that 1st strike in befor rolling init..

Other wise the origanal question was a bit vaige in meaning for me to deduce with accuraticy what he meant to ask.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mouser13 »

Think PB equal palladium books? In this case not peanut butter, or Physical Beauty.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”