Random Generators for Rifts?

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Eryk Stormbright
Dungeon Crawler

Random Generators for Rifts?

Unread post by Eryk Stormbright »

i've found alot of good generators out there for stats, inns, buildings and things like that for D&D and would even work great for PF, but does anyone out there know if there's any good generators for say Rifts? say like OCCs/RCCs, weapons, vehicles, D-Bees, ect.. if there is can anyone throw the link my way, thanks.
I am master of all I see.... and I see Everything.
Myndtrip
D-Bee

Unread post by Myndtrip »

I've looked and found nothing. good luck to you though. if you do find something. let me know :D
Myndtrip
"What would it take to make me normal? Perhaps a proper outlook and a need to wear tweed formal wear." ~Josh Martinez
"When someone asks if you are a god, you say YES!" ~Ghostbusters
Lukterran
Adventurer

Unread post by Lukterran »

I've thought about making one for my personal us for Rifts, but it is a lot of data to go over and would take a lot of time to do it. However, it would be against Palladiums copy write blah blah blah... to share it with you.

You will not be able to find one legitimately, sorry. Unless Palladium decides enlist some people to make one and release a version of their own.
Eryk Stormbright
Dungeon Crawler

Lukterran wrote:I've thought about making one for my personal us for Rifts, but it is a lot of data to go over and would take a lot of time to do it. However, it would be against Palladiums copy write blah blah blah... to share it with you.

You will not be able to find one legitimately, sorry. Unless Palladium decides enlist some people to make one and release a version of their own.

well damn.. it would make things So much easier when making npcs and such
Eryk Stormbright
Dungeon Crawler

not really looking for a random encounter table.. those are a dime a dozen, what i was looking for, and what i think KS should really have someone write up, is a program where you fire up your comp, go to the program and say "i want a .... lets say a shifter, 6th lev." it'll roll one up for you skills included, then you do a random equipment , weapons, just things like that for writing up skins quick.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”