Quick question

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Quick question

Unread post by Grell »

I'm just wondering where I can find the SDC for leather or hide armor. Anyone got any leads?

Also, in the event that I don't have the book (probable) could someone include its SDC in addition to the reference? Thanks!
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Quick question

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Morrowcale wrote:I'm just wondering where I can find the SDC for leather or hide armor. Anyone got any leads?

Also, in the event that I don't have the book (probable) could someone include its SDC in addition to the reference? Thanks!

Palladium Fantasy for certain.
Also, IIRC, Ninjas & Superspies, and maybe even Heroes Unlimited.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

Sweet! Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be in HU. Thanks!
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg

Return to “G.M.s Forum”