Board index » Across the Megaverse® » G.M.s Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: Nightbane Martial Artist
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:20 pm

D-Bee

I love the nightbane, Rifts, the martial arts, and I want to combine the three. According to Rifts China 2 Chi is now I.S.P. so I can't be any of the cool martial artists O.C.C.s. That being said, how would you suggest making a nightbane martial artists?

Vanion

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:31 pm

D-Bee

It is true that in the morphus martial artists is instinctive, but being a sentient being he can override instinct. Since I do not have N&SS any longer, I was thinking of just removing the reference to I.S.P. and calling it only Chi. Does this sound acceptable.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:33 pm

Champion

I would keep the morphus martial arts.

Otherwise, go for it.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:44 pm

Champion

Or that.

More than one way to skin a cat.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:48 pm

Monk

Vanion wrote:
I love the nightbane, Rifts, the martial arts, and I want to combine the three. According to Rifts China 2 Chi is now I.S.P. so I can't be any of the cool martial artists O.C.C.s. That being said, how would you suggest making a nightbane martial artists?

Vanion

What the Rifts China books say is that 'In the china of rifts earth chi is both PPE and ISP, but only for the natives of the china of riftrs earth'. This was kevin's attempt to make the china realm of rifts earth to be a different from the rest of the megaverse.

As for using one of the rifts china's MA OCCs for NB....its easy, the MA NB only gets their racial PPE and can only take a OCC that does not trasform them physicly.

Everywhere else all you have to remeber is that the NB's MA h2h and MA powers only applys to their facade form, and the NB's chi is doubled from being a SN being.

My Artwork

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:10 pm

D-Bee

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:

As for using one of the rifts china's MA OCCs for NB....its easy, the MA NB only gets their racial PPE and can only take a OCC that does not trasform them physicly.

Everywhere else all you have to remeber is that the NB's MA h2h and MA powers only applys to their facade form, and the NB's chi is doubled from being a SN being.[/color]

While I understand the argument that HtH martial arts would take over when in morphus form, I would have to disagree about mystic martial powers. My main reason would be because they are separated from the HtH styles and thus seem more spells/abilities and would be available in both forms. Thanks for the reminder out the transformation though I will have to choose my mystic martial art more carefully. Oh and sawg138 thanks for the heads up on Kuseru Saijatsin's site.

Vanion

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Champion

sawg138 wrote:
lather wrote:
Or that.

More than one way to skin a cat.

I prefer chainsaws. :D

Dull lawnmower blades here. Slingblade was a great influence on me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.