Board index » Across the Megaverse® » G.M.s Forum

 


Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:27 am
  

Adventurer

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:50 pm
Posts: 401
Location: Astral domain rental
Beatleguise wrote:
Its a pointless argument anyway. You do not get that many stat bonuses.

All you get from Physical Skills is 2 PP , 5 PE and 8 to 10 PS.
And the bonuses to Speed or even SDc are hardly enough to off balance a game.

As I see it

Everyone should have Swimming.
Athletics and Running are going to be common skills.
Boxing and either Gymnastics or Acrobatics. (Heavy Combatants might have both.) Ocassionally Wresting.

It is very rare you see someone take more than these 4 to 6 skills, and if they do, it is not going to give them much, as it only takes 4 Physical Skills to get 90 % of the bonuses.
:ok:

lather wrote:
In other words, we have OCCs to facilitate min-maxing.
No, in other words we have OCC related and secondary skills so that the player have some imput into there characters knowledge and skills. One player may want every lore skill, one might want all the languages and one just might want physical skills. All are min-maxing then.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:38 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
elecgraystone wrote:
lather wrote:
In other words, we have OCCs to facilitate min-maxing.
No, in other words we have OCC related* and secondary skills so that the player have some imput into there characters knowledge and skills. One player may want every lore skill, one might want all the languages and one just might want physical skills. All are min-maxing then.
* Emphasis mine.

We have OCCs to give a character creation direction and focus. I do not care if a mage takes boxing (assuming a mage can) as long as the player can justify it beyond the rules allowing it. The player also has to spend time in the gym sparring and spend time in the field fighting, not just soaking up an extra (spell) attack per melee round. There is no reason for boxing to do that anyway; it should be an extra melee attack, specifically an extra hand to hand attack, and even more specifically a punch since that is all boxing is. If all his time is spent researching and other magely pursuits, then he cannot have it.

A mercenary, however, gets boxing with very little question. Because he spends all his time training to fight.

The OCCs give focus and direction. I have said all along the skill selection has to make sense and it has to be justifiable. Being sensible and justifiable means no min-maxing.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:22 am
  

Adventurer

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:50 pm
Posts: 401
Location: Astral domain rental
lather wrote:
We have OCCs to give a character creation direction and focus. I do not care if a mage takes boxing (assuming a mage can) as long as the player can justify it beyond the rules allowing it.
Having the skill in his OCC related skills is enouph of a justification.
lather wrote:
The player also has to spend time in the gym sparring and spend time in the field fighting, not just soaking up an extra (spell) attack per melee round.
WHy? A mage that doesn't cast a single spell in a level still gets a free spell for leveling, and skills he didn't use still increase. Why should a skill that doesn't improve be practiced?
lather wrote:
There is no reason for boxing to do that anyway; it should be an extra melee attack, specifically an extra hand to hand attack, and even more specifically a punch since that is all boxing is
Sorry you don't like the way the system works, but it works that way. An extra attack does let you cast one more 1-5th level spell per round.
lather wrote:
If all his time is spent researching and other magely pursuits, then he cannot have it.
If that's all he did then he'd never advance in levels and would never adventure so the point is moot.

lather wrote:
A mercenary, however, gets boxing with very little question. Because he spends all his time training to fight.
So wrong. How many CORE skills do NOT involve fighting? Characters do not spent ALL thier time in just one activity. That's just one dimensional. I should also note that thier are some mercenary OCC's (merc book) that only get HTH basic and can't take boxing. It all depends on the OCC.

lather wrote:
The OCCs give focus and direction. I have said all along the skill selection has to make sense and it has to be justifiable.
All the justification needed is the fact that the OCC CAN pick it. If it didn't make sense, it would exclude the skill.
lather wrote:
Being sensible and justifiable means no min-maxing.
You say min-max, i say smart picks. If you can get an extra attack making you able to take 1 more action per round, that's smart for ANY character. If your PE goes up and you cast spells, you get some more PPE, that's smart. If you ever expect to enter combat, getting your PP to 16+ is smart. If you ever expect to have to lift or carry anything (other players included), extra strength always comes in handy. And who can't use extra spd?

You seem to have a very narrow view of who can pick what skill. As long as the skill is avalible (IE someone to train you) and the occ can pick it, there should never be a problem. Do you grill every player on why they learned dragonese, computer ops, land navigation or basic mechanics? DO you make players list were and how they learned each NON-PHYSICAL skill? Why should physical skills be different? At sometime in the characters past they took the time to learn the skill. Unless that somehow played a major event in thier past, what more do you have to say?


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:51 am
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:11 pm
Posts: 1018
While I appreaciate all the replies (this is the longest thread I've managed to start on this forum to date), I must admit that the discussion has gotten away from what I originally intended.

I had merely noticed that a lot of my players are taking quite a few physical skills initially, and was wondering what the average amount for other gamers and groups were. I never intended this to be a discussion on how physical skills can be used to twink a character (personally, I feel that there are more dangerous ways than mere physical skills to do so).

While I was initially worried that this trend might be the start of such powergaming, the fact that it hasn't resulted in such in my games suggests that my fears were mere paranoia. It is something I should keep an eye on, but not to worry about.

Many of you have given me new insight into the problems physical skills can lead to (some real, others blown way out of proportion, imo), and I will keep an eye on this.

Now in one final atempt to get this thread back on track (though I'm not too worried if it doesn't work), I ask how many physical skills do you as a player or as a group (on average) usually pick at first level?


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:20 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
elecgraystone wrote:
Having the skill in his OCC related skills is enouph of a justification.

Difference in playstyle. For me that is not interesting. But that is irrelevant. I already said if a mage can have it, take it. In my game, you need to have a reason for it. We will get back to this point later though.

elecgraystone wrote:
lather wrote:
The player also has to spend time in the gym sparring and spend time in the field fighting, not just soaking up an extra (spell) attack per melee round.
WHy?

Role-playing?

If it is all cookie cutting and math, ok, he gets a new spell no matter what. In games that have actual role playing though it works differently.

elecgraystone wrote:
Why should a skill that doesn't improve be practiced?

If you do not practice a skill, even if it does not improve, you lose the skill. Repetition is the mother skill. In real life and I would suggest in a role playing game as well.

elecgraystone wrote:
lather wrote:
There is no reason for boxing to do that anyway; it should be an extra melee attack, specifically an extra hand to hand attack, and even more specifically a punch since that is all boxing is
Sorry you don't like the way the system works, but it works that way.

Does not mean it works that way in my game, and just because it is written in the rules that does not mean it makes sense or beyond reproach. Again, the difference here is playstyle. If someone wants a character with boxing to be able to pull the trigger one more time, as much as that is utter nonsense, I am not going to stand in the way. I am just going to point out how that does not make a shred of sense and completely defies logic.

elecgraystone wrote:
lather wrote:
If all his time is spent researching and other magely pursuits, then he cannot have it.
If that's all he did then he'd never advance in levels and would never adventure so the point is moot.

:shock:

Researching and magely pursuits are exactly how a mage advances in levels :lol:

Adventure can be research and it can be a magely pursuit. "Hey I want this rare Siberian mineral" or "I heard about this guy that knows this one spell I really want to learn and no one around here seems to know it, but he lives in Germany."

Again, playstyle, whether or not you actually role play or just count experience points.

elecgraystone wrote:
lather wrote:
A mercenary, however, gets boxing with very little question. Because he spends all his time training to fight.
So wrong. How many CORE skills do NOT involve fighting? Characters do not spent ALL thier time in just one activity. That's just one dimensional. I should also note that thier are some mercenary OCC's (merc book) that only get HTH basic and can't take boxing. It all depends on the OCC.

I meant mercenary to be more generic.

Sorry, I stand corrected, not all his time. Most of his time. Warriors, operators, mages, everyone spends extra time honing their craft which manifests itself when reaching a new level of experience.

elecgraystone wrote:
If it didn't make sense, it would exclude the skill.

Palladium is not lord and master of all things logical.

I think the spirit and the letter differ and in a role-playing game I go with the spirit.

We are just going to have to move forward agreeing to disagree.

elecgraystone wrote:
You say min-max, i say smart picks.

Potato pahtahto.

elecgraystone wrote:
You seem to have a very narrow view of who can pick what skill.

No. You completely misunderstand my point of view if you are saying this. Except secondaries I would open up almost all electives to any OCC. If a character is a wilderness scout growing up in the sticks and has never seen or even heard of a radio, Radio; Basic should be unavailable (even if it is a core skill) because it makes no sense whatsoever that he can operate something he does not know even exists. Does it make sense to you that even a core skill might be unavailable to a character?

elecgraystone wrote:
As long as the skill is avalible (IE someone to train you) and the occ can pick it, there should never be a problem.

:? That is pretty much what I have been saying all along. If it makes sense that this character can learn the skill, take it. However, I further add to this that skills require practice (repetition is the mother of skill) to retain them and to improve them. Just because there is no "+x per level" does not mean a hill of beans. It still has to be maintained or it is lost or at least diminished.

elecgraystone wrote:
Do you grill every player on why they learned dragonese, computer ops, land navigation or basic mechanics?

No grilling necessary. They are role players and get the idea that character actually is more than a series of dice rolls and charts.

elecgraystone wrote:
DO you make players list were and how they learned each NON-PHYSICAL skill? Why should physical skills be different?

Yes. My players spend more time on their backstory than they do on rolling dice and reading charts.

"Why does your character have sign language?"

"Because his brother (3 years his senior) was deaf. That is also why I have lip reading."

"Those skill slots could have been filled with Acrobatics and Gymnastics you know?"

"I'm not an acrobat or a gymnast. I am a Diabolist with a deaf-mute brother."

"Very well."

elecgraystone wrote:
At sometime in the characters past they took the time to learn the skill. Unless that somehow played a major event in thier past, what more do you have to say?

That reptition is the mother of skill.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:24 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
Razorwing wrote:
I ask how many physical skills do you as a player or as a group (on average) usually pick at first level?

1 or 2. Usually prowl and swimming, although a few times I wish I had climbing.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:48 pm
  

Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:45 pm
Posts: 770
Ooh and a Mage probably practices prowling about his Library while simutaniously doing Research, so he can maintain his skill.

If a player had to literally use all of his skills all the time to justify having them, the game would become more work than fun.

Time DOES pass between gaming sessions. Not only is this a logical way to rationalize usage of skills, it makes sense.

When a group gets together to "Adventure" There is no way every character would be able to account for all of their skills as a group, EVERY time they play. And it is unreasonable to expect it.

Great a character learned how to use sign language because he has a Mute brother. History is nice. Now does he have to use Sign Language every time he games to rationalize maintaining his ability?

It is a GAME. It is not real life, it is not even remotely close to being reality. And people do not play it so they can have another job, of proving on a dailly basis that they use all of their skills. Micro Manage a group like that and you will kill the fun. And people will not keep playing if its more work than fun.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:58 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
Beatleguise wrote:
Ooh and a Mage probably practices prowling about his Library while simutaniously doing Research, so he can maintain his skill.

Sounds good to me.

Beatleguise wrote:
Time DOES pass between gaming sessions. Not only is this a logical way to rationalize usage of skills, it makes sense.

Sounds good to me.

Beatleguise wrote:
When a group gets together to "Adventure" There is no way every character would be able to account for all of their skills as a group, EVERY time they play. And it is unreasonable to expect it.

Sounds good to me.

Beatleguise wrote:
Great a character learned how to use sign language because he has a Mute brother. History is nice. Now does he have to use Sign Language every time he games to rationalize maintaining his ability?

No. But he does have to practice it, either by communicating with his brother or while falling asleep. As already mentioned, this can happen between sessions.

Beatleguise wrote:
It is a GAME. It is not real life, it is not even remotely close to being reality. And people do not play it so they can have another job, of proving on a dailly basis that they use all of their skills. Micro Manage a group like that and you will kill the fun. And people will not keep playing if its more work than fun.

I do not micro manage a group. The player group writes most of the story usually.

They keep asking for more. Yea, I don't know what I'm doing. :lol:


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:13 pm
  

Adventurer

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:50 pm
Posts: 598
How many physical skills do my characters usually take?


Depends on the character. 8)

I disagree that a character has to use every skill to keep it from atrophying or to improve it, but he would have to spend time and energy on it.

_________________
Image GM Geek Points: 200


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:19 pm
  

Explorer

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:16 am
Posts: 169
Location: New Zealand, south of the 45th
Razorwing wrote:
While I appreaciate all the replies (this is the longest thread I've managed to start on this forum to date), I must admit that the discussion has gotten away from what I originally intended.

I had merely noticed that a lot of my players are taking quite a few physical skills initially, and was wondering what the average amount for other gamers and groups were. I never intended this to be a discussion on how physical skills can be used to twink a character (personally, I feel that there are more dangerous ways than mere physical skills to do so).

While I was initially worried that this trend might be the start of such powergaming, the fact that it hasn't resulted in such in my games suggests that my fears were mere paranoia. It is something I should keep an eye on, but not to worry about.

Many of you have given me new insight into the problems physical skills can lead to (some real, others blown way out of proportion, imo), and I will keep an eye on this.

Now in one final atempt to get this thread back on track (though I'm not too worried if it doesn't work), I ask how many physical skills do you as a player or as a group (on average) usually pick at first level?


4

_________________
Disillusioned Social Warrior

Winston Churchill: The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Churchill again:You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:25 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
Quote:
I disagree that a character has to use every skill to keep it from atrophying or to improve it, but he would have to spend time and energy on it.

Depending on the skill, more time and more energy than other skills.

It requires a bit of thought on the Game Master's part. God forbid.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:32 pm
  

Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:45 pm
Posts: 770
Swimming should be a given.

If a character does not have / take Acrobatics or Gymnastics then they should have Climbing.

Athletics and Running are very common, because they can be taken as Secondary Skills.

Boxing and Wresting are not always available. IF they are, most people take Boxing, IF they can.

I see Wresting at about 50% for combat OCCs.

Other Physicals like Kick Boxing and Weight Lifting/ Body Building are much less common do to the low gains from them. These typically are used as filler if there happens to be a skill slot open.

On average Scholastic Caster Classes end up with 4, Id say 25% have less.

For Combat Classes, the average is 6, with about 25% having more.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:38 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
Beatleguise wrote:
Swimming should be a given.

I would buy into this, unless the character grew up in a desert, but, hey, what do I know? :P

I also give +1 PE bonus on swimming (and also in Pilot: Bicycle). When I am GM of course. Hehe.

I may swap out prowl for climbing in the future. Seem to do more climbing than prowling anyway.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:36 pm
  

Adventurer

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:50 pm
Posts: 401
Location: Astral domain rental
Razorwing wrote:
Now in one final atempt to get this thread back on track (though I'm not too worried if it doesn't work), I ask how many physical skills do you as a player or as a group (on average) usually pick at first level?
All depends on the character i'm making. I try to get boxing and either acrobatics or gymnastics and swimming (and a HTH skill if core doesn't give it) at a mininum. The above skills are just too useful NOT to take if you can. Add climb and prowl if possible since the ones you get from acrobatics/gymnastics do not advance.

Razorwing wrote:
Role-playing?

If it is all cookie cutting and math, ok, he gets a new spell no matter what. In games that have actual role playing though it works differently.
Sorry, but all roleplaying through it does is pretty up the same result. One one side the mage just gets the spell and on the other his old mentor shows him a new spell. In the end it doesn't matter because he still gets a spell.

Razorwing wrote:
If you do not practice a skill, even if it does not improve, you lose the skill. Repetition is the mother skill. In real life and I would suggest in a role playing game as well.
I missed that part in the rulebook. It must have been under "house rules". :D

Razorwing wrote:
Does not mean it works that way in my game, and just because it is written in the rules that does not mean it makes sense or beyond reproach. Again, the difference here is playstyle. If someone wants a character with boxing to be able to pull the trigger one more time, as much as that is utter nonsense, I am not going to stand in the way. I am just going to point out how that does not make a shred of sense and completely defies logic.
My responses are based on how things work as per the rules. Feel free to make up anything you want to for your world. As to boxing making you better able to pull a trigger. There have been threads on that. :D It's just the way the combat system works in palladium games. Lets just say it makes as much sense as your HTH combat skill also being the basis for shooting too. WHy does a 1st level guy with HTH assassin fire less often then a 1st level guy with HTH basic? You explain that one and i'll think about boxing not making sense.

Razorwing wrote:
Researching and magely pursuits are exactly how a mage advances in levels [Laugh Out Loud]

Adventure can be research and it can be a magely pursuit. "Hey I want this rare Siberian mineral" or "I heard about this guy that knows this one spell I really want to learn and no one around here seems to know it, but he lives in Germany."

Again, playstyle, whether or not you actually role play or just count experience points.
So he just gets free EXP? WOW i want to play a mage in your world. An OCC that can just sit in the lab gaining levels.

Now "research and it can be a magely pursuit" can be a fine hook but they shouldn't be an EXP gain all by them selves. No more than the gunfighter wanting to visit somewere or the psychic wanting a rare item. Great hooks, but not in themselves how they level. It's the adventure itself that gains them EXP. And again, even if you could gain EXP just from "research and it can be a magely pursuit", that's pretty boring.

Razorwing wrote:
Does it make sense to you that even a core skill might be unavailable to a character?
See what i said? "As long as the skill is avalible (IE someone to train you)"

Razorwing wrote:
However, I further add to this that skills require practice (repetition is the mother of skill) to retain them and to improve them. Just because there is no "+x per level" does not mean a hill of beans. It still has to be maintained or it is lost or at least diminished.
Interesting house rule, but not one i'd use. Everything i said was based on actual rules from the book.

Razorwing wrote:
Yes. My players spend more time on their backstory than they do on rolling dice and reading charts.
That's fine, not what i asked, but that's fine. My question was do your characters justify each and every skill pick and if they do not why do the only have to justify some and not others? The only ones I'd single out are ones that finding teachers for is difficult. Physical skill do not fall into that category IMO. It's the scientific, technical, electrical, mechanical and some language skills that might need justification.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:55 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
elecgraystone wrote:
Sorry, but all roleplaying through it does is pretty up the same result. One one side the mage just gets the spell and on the other his old mentor shows him a new spell. In the end it doesn't matter because he still gets a spell.

Role playing in a role playing game in the end doesn't matter :?

elecgraystone wrote:
I missed that part in the rulebook. It must have been under "house rules". :D

Like I said, it difference in playstyle, and we play different.

elecgraystone wrote:
WHy does a 1st level guy with HTH assassin fire less often then a 1st level guy with HTH basic? You explain that one and i'll think about boxing not making sense.

I have no idea why. I did not write the rules.

Neither did I say it makes sense. Or if I did, I should not have.

elecgraystone wrote:
So he just gets free EXP? WOW i want to play a mage in your world.

Who said anything about free xp?

elecgraystone wrote:
An OCC that can just sit in the lab gaining levels.

How is sitting in a lab and making one's way to Siberia to look for a mineral remotely close to being the same thing? One is sitting in a lab, the other is something utterly and completely and unequivocally different.

How is sitting in a lab and making one's way to Germany to look for a mentor and convincing him to teach you a spell remotely close to being the same thign? One is sitting in a lab, the other is something utterly and completely and unequivocally different. Well, since we are already playing make believe, let's just make believe you found him and make believe he taught you the spell because, you know, in the end it doesn't really matter.

elecgraystone wrote:
It's the adventure itself that gains them EXP.

Did I indicate otherwise?

elecgraystone wrote:
And again, even if you could gain EXP just from "research and it can be a magely pursuit", that's pretty boring.

When a research session is more than a throw of the dice and actual role playing, it can be extremely rewarding to the character and the player.

elecgraystone wrote:
See what i said? "As long as the skill is avalible (IE someone to train you)"

I misunderstood. You were speaking OOC related and secondary skills context exclusively. Or so I thought.

elecgraystone wrote:
Everything i said was based on actual rules from the book.

I know. It was some of those rules I was saying that did not make a shred of sense.

elecgraystone wrote:
Quote:
Yes. My players spend more time on their backstory than they do on rolling dice and reading charts.
That's fine, not what i asked, but that's fine. My question was do your characters justify each and every skill pick and if they do not why do the only have to justify some and not others? The only ones I'd single out are ones that finding teachers for is difficult. Physical skill do not fall into that category IMO. It's the scientific, technical, electrical, mechanical and some language skills that might need justification.

Sorry. Yea every skill is considered to determine whether or not it makes sense in the context of the character. My illustration was not supposed to suggest that only Sign Language is considered.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:48 pm
  

Adventurer

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:50 pm
Posts: 401
Location: Astral domain rental
lather wrote:
Role playing in a role playing game in the end doesn't matter :?
No, roleplaying out how you get the automatic spell or not doesn't matter if in the end you get the spell. Some may want to, some may not. It just depends wether you roleplay out every little detail or not. Some like that in a game and some do not.

lather wrote:
Like I said, it difference in playstyle, and we play different.
I'll agree with that.

lather wrote:
Did I indicate otherwise?
Kind of. i don't count normal "research and magely pursuits" as exp gains in them selves. What you have with the germany trip is an adventure hook. It's not the research per se that grants the EXP it's the trip.

lather wrote:
When a research session is more than a throw of the dice and actual role playing, it can be extremely rewarding to the character and the player.
Then it wasn't the research that gave the EXP, it was the roleplaying. That's fine.

lather wrote:
Sorry. Yea every skill is considered to determine whether or not it makes sense in the context of the character. My illustration was not supposed to suggest that only Sign Language is considered.
If you require every skill be justified, then that's fair.

Personaly i'm not that worried about the skills making 100% sense. If the character takes a skill like pilot:spacecraft, i have no problem with it. Why? Because the chance he'll get to use that skill are nil to none and it's his skill slot. If they take every physical skill, that's fine too. He has less other skills to fall back on.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:52 pm
  

Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:15 am
Posts: 218
Location: Loganville,GA
When my players make characters I sit down with them and have them explain why they are picking each skill they pick.

As long as they can explain why, in their background or to me, they would take it;then I allow it. If it doesn't make sense, then I don't.

_________________
Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:55 pm
  

Adventurer

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:50 pm
Posts: 598
This has only degenerated into an argument between "Role" Players and "Roll" Players. Let's just let it die.

_________________
Image GM Geek Points: 200


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:07 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Posts: 2288
elecgraystone, understood and glad things are cleared up now.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:25 pm
  

Adventurer

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:50 pm
Posts: 401
Location: Astral domain rental
lather wrote:
elecgraystone, understood and glad things are cleared up now.
:D Glad we could come to an understanding.


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group