Board index » Across the Megaverse® » G.M.s Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:41 pm

Adventurer

Actually... I would have to wonder if Bio-wizardry could cause negative effects to a malvoren's ability to meld with technology...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:49 pm

Adventurer

Shadow_otm wrote:
Actually... I would have to wonder if Bio-wizardry could cause negative effects to a malvoren's ability to meld with technology...

i dont think it would but if they were really tech laden then it might have negative or unwanted side effects from the biowizardys magical properties

"i shall kill you until you die from it" hot shots part deux

glitterboy2098 wrote:

:lol: just imagine the Hamster Airforce, with the furballs flying ducted fan Scale F-86's....and providing air support for the Rodent Armored Cav, in RC tanks...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Hero

bob the desolate one wrote:
i dont think it would but if they were really tech laden then it might have negative or unwanted side effects from the biowizardys magical properties

The subject of such an experiment would surely be a slave. Which means at some point he was kidnapped (unless born into slavery). In the case of the Malvoren, this almost certainly means it was defeated in combat but not killed. Thus, the Malvoren in question would be forced to drop their equipment (knocked out, psionically or magically forced, etc). Therefore, armor/gear in the bio-wiz bathtub is not a problem. :D

Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:
So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:05 pm

Adventurer

asajosh wrote:
bob the desolate one wrote:

The subject of such an experiment would surely be a slave. Which means at some point he was kidnapped (unless born into slavery). In the case of the Malvoren, this almost certainly means it was defeated in combat but not killed. Thus, the Malvoren in question would be forced to drop their equipment (knocked out, psionically or magically forced, etc). Therefore, armor/gear in the bio-wiz bathtub is not a problem. :D

i agree but........ :demon: for plot sake lets say the splugorth don't have that much knowledge about them and don't know that cybernetics can be removed from them and the malvoren isn't about to let them go since they don't ask for them his thinking could be ace in the whole you know the whole lockpick in the sleeve deal and thats why he still had the bionics when they tossed him in the ol bio soup :clown:

glitterboy2098 wrote:

:lol: just imagine the Hamster Airforce, with the furballs flying ducted fan Scale F-86's....and providing air support for the Rodent Armored Cav, in RC tanks...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

I don't think the splugies would make them bio-borgs. The book already says that they are hunted by the splugorth as component for biowizard fire control system or something like that. I think that is much scarier especially if you have that hydra looking robot vehicle each controlled by a malvorian.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:28 pm

Hero

Hmmm, Evil Brak has a point. Don't want your guns deciding to turn around and shoot at you. A Partially lobotomized and bio-wiz rebuilt Malvoren would make a cool Gunnery Computer :D

Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:
So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:58 pm

Adventurer

asajosh wrote:
Hmmm, Evil Brak has a point. Don't want your guns deciding to turn around and shoot at you. A Partially lobotomized and bio-wiz rebuilt Malvoren would make a cool Gunnery Computer :D

imagine one slightly bio-tweaked and turned M.D.C.and lobotomized turned into a suit of armor :demon:

glitterboy2098 wrote:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:45 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

One more interesting question thought what happens when a Gene Splicer gets it's hands on one.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:46 pm

Hero

Evil_Brak wrote:
One more interesting question thought what happens when a Gene Splicer gets it's hands on one.

Hmmm... Extra set of arms? Tail? Wings? Correct that crappy natural vision? Ceartainly the addition of more body parts should mean being able to add more gear right? hehe "Monster Malvoren" :demon:

Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:57 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Let's not forget juicer like benefits and improved psionics maybe telemechanic possesion. (I may have my next major villain. )

Now if he started giving the Weapon linking ability to other critters that could be cool to.

Now that gives you the possibility of a gene splicer making the equivalent of a borg.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 pm

Hero

Evil_Brak wrote:
Let's not forget juicer like benefits and improved psionics maybe telemechanic possesion. (I may have my next major villain. )

Now if he started giving the Weapon linking ability to other critters that could be cool to.

Now that gives you the possibility of a gene splicer making the equivalent of a borg.

Ooh speaking of Juicers and Telemechanics...
Ran my Malvoren for chapter 2 this saturday past. My party and I had a conflict with 2 mega juicers and a titan. Getting into close quarters with one of the megas I thought it might be fun to use telemechanic possesion to over ride his drug harness and dump its contentes into his bloodstream all at once... it accelerated his burnout to seconds... essentially he exploded... muahaha! Used it again to turn the titan's harness off, but he got shot in the head before I had a chance to see what happens... :D

Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:52 pm

Adventurer

asajosh wrote:
Evil_Brak wrote:

Ooh speaking of Juicers and Telemechanics...
Ran my Malvoren for chapter 2 this saturday past. My party and I had a conflict with 2 mega juicers and a titan. Getting into close quarters with one of the megas I thought it might be fun to use telemechanic possesion to over ride his drug harness and dump its contentes into his bloodstream all at once... it accelerated his burnout to seconds... essentially he exploded... muahaha! Used it again to turn the titan's harness off, but he got shot in the head before I had a chance to see what happens... :D

sadist :P what did those juicers do to you besides the whole ambush and attempted brutal murder that is :clown:

glitterboy2098 wrote:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.