Board index » Across the Megaverse® » G.M.s Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: rune weapons
Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:34 pm

Adventurer

how do you guys treat the effect of a anti magic cloud on rune weapons and other magic weapons? just curious

"i shall kill you until you die from it" hot shots part deux

glitterboy2098 wrote:

:lol: just imagine the Hamster Airforce, with the furballs flying ducted fan Scale F-86's....and providing air support for the Rodent Armored Cav, in RC tanks...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:18 pm

Explorer

rune weapons unaffected, pretty sure its in the rules

Winston Churchill: The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Churchill again:You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:47 am

Adventurer

I'm pretty sure that the rune weapon stays a rune weapon, just is inert for the duration. No magic to speak of.

Post subject: Re: rune weapons
Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:10 am

Monk

Comment: The Munchkin Fairy
bob the desolate one wrote:
how do you guys treat the effect of a anti magic cloud on rune weapons and other magic weapons? just curious

It says plainly in the AMC text that rune weapons are immune to the Anti-magic cloud, but all other magic weapons loose their enchantments and function solely as typical items of whatever kind they are :)

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:49 pm

Adventurer

Comment: (Lt.Robert Walsh,Commanding Officer of Connaught Platoon,26th Royal Tyran Infantry,COG Operating Base Anvil Gate)
Nekira Sudacne wrote:

It says plainly in the AMC text that rune weapons are immune to the Anti-magic cloud, but all other magic weapons loose their enchantments and function solely as typical items of whatever kind they are :)

:ok:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:27 pm

Knight

Location: Using Shini's bake goods to take over the freelancers minds!!
Comment: Goodbye Cruel world.... Wait, I'm back.
The rune weapon would look at the anti-magic cloud and say "No touchy touchy!"
:lol:

"I have a technique of my own to counter you lot! It's called 'radio comlink' SUMMON NINJABUNNY STEALTH GUNSHIP SQUADRON!"

I am a customer First and a Fan second.
Killer Cyborg wrote:
"The party IS over if Ninjabunny's not there."

Member of the Cabal of 24.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:37 pm

Champion

Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Anti magic cloud does not affect rune weapons at all, except when it comes to spell casting, (cant cast spells)

Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.