Board index » Across the Megaverse® » G.M.s Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: Fennodi
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Explorer

I am starting a new campaign, and the PCs are heading into the New West/Lone Star region. One of the things I have planned for them is encountering a Fennodi. Since these are peaceful alien creatures, I figured this would be a good barometer as to whether or not the PCs will be quick to shoot first, or investigate before acting brashly. My question is (since I could not find the information in the New West book, how would the Fennodi communicate with the PCs...have they picked up our language?).

Post subject: re fenodi
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:53 pm

Adventurer

oh yeah they know american as one of there starting languages they also have a close affinity to indians

"i shall kill you until you die from it" hot shots part deux

glitterboy2098 wrote:

:lol: just imagine the Hamster Airforce, with the furballs flying ducted fan Scale F-86's....and providing air support for the Rodent Armored Cav, in RC tanks...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:39 pm

Adventurer

Comment: (Lt.Robert Walsh,Commanding Officer of Connaught Platoon,26th Royal Tyran Infantry,COG Operating Base Anvil Gate)
a wonderful npc. with all the evil in the world of rifts i know my party was happy to encounter something that wasnt tring to bite them in two! again wonderful npc.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:22 pm

Knight

remember not every fennodi is gonna be a peacful beatnic. i had one follow my pc group for a while. strange things started to happen, people started to die, in the end the pcs were able to find out it was him all along. but he was never a suspect becouse has evryone knows all fennodi are nice

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:44 pm

Hero

In my experience, the players always shoot first. IIRC the Fennodi do speak a number of languages though. So communication probably won't be a problem.

"You are wise beyond your years" darkbrandon

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:17 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.
As others have noted, Fennodi can (and most do) speak American.

~ Josh

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Explorer

Thanks for the input. I have been thinking about taking the Fennodi one step further. Whereas all Fennodi are not nice, I was originally planning on this particular NPC to be a decent, law abiding alien. However, I am now considering the players encountering this alien in a ghost town...and the Fennodi will be in the center of a poltergeist/possession. I hope this will test the players ability to not be too quick to judge, and to try to figure out the situation without running in with both guns blazing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.