Board index » Across the Megaverse® » G.M.s Forum

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:30 am

Wanderer

I have Adobe professional at work and home and would like to make these forms fillable online. Is that an option? I am willing to work with anyone to make this happen. The only problem with making it fillable is that unless you have the full version you won't be able to save changes, meaning your charachter can't be saved only printed.

Dome

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:14 am

Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

MADMANMIKE, I was looking at you minion sheet and was puzzled by its apearance. It was too small and there was this MPC thing that I could not figure out. Could you make it a bit larger for working with and explain the MPC thing?

One more thing does anyone else have an simple NPC sheet. You know the kind, basic skills, abilities, race etc. Just enough to get by.

My Blog and My Other Blog

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:22 am

THANK YOU!!!!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:10 am

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: The Emolancer
Zenvis wrote:
MADMANMIKE, I was looking at you minion sheet and was puzzled by its apearance. It was too small and there was this MPC thing that I could not figure out. Could you make it a bit larger for working with and explain the MPC thing?

One more thing does anyone else have an simple NPC sheet. You know the kind, basic skills, abilities, race etc. Just enough to get by.

..The MPC's are Minion Creation Points, as explained in the Minion rules in my sig.

..They're that small because they're designed to be cut out as 2.5 x 5 cards and kept in an index box.

-Mike >8]

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:01 pm

D-Bee

I've just recently completed the framework for a Character Generator/NPC/P Character Sheet Web Enabled Database (say that three times fast??!) on my home (read internal) website that will include all OCC, RCC, Skills, Spells, Items, Weapons etc.. etc..

**NOTE: This site is password protected and can only be accessed by me. This is for the Palladium-Bookers that may wonder if I'm making copyrighted material available to everyone.. which I'm not :)

I love the character sheets, and I love all the logs, but for me - ease of use, and not having to spend hours of time writing in information either before, during or after play makes for a much quicker and much friendlier game.

I'm using ASP/SQL (looked into PHP/MySQL but didn't want to learn, just wanted to do) so if anyone wants me to post the code/.sql files with no proprietary Palladium-Books info I can do so. Again, it's framework right now, but I'm still working on it.

Even has ways of adding/deleting/editing every spell, rank, item etc.. so data-entry doesn't suck that much. During character generation it currently does random number rolls for attributes, and if I'm ambitious enough will calculate bonuses. Again - Framework ;)

Anyway, that's a geek's take on a Character sheet, GM Log etc.. for you.

If anyone wants some screenies, I'll post some links..

Jay

Visit Me: http://www.billingham.ca/

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:02 am

Wanderer

pumpkinhead wrote:
The main problem i have ever had with character sheets is dealing with room for skills, psionics, and magic.

Um... did you look at mine? I have every skill (not counting the exotic ones) already printed on the sheet. All you have to do is put an X in the little box beside it and right down the percent. I even included the percent increase per level. And I'll have you know doing all that was a royal pain in the "SAMAS". :badbad:
So you guys that hate wrighting all you skills in had better appreciate it. :x

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:02 am

..Flipping the new post flag to get people's attention; I've consolidated all the new character sheet design links from throughout the thread in the first post for quick reference; anyone with a design of their own, I would encourage them to join in and put a link here to share it with the rest of us.

-Mike >8]

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:47 am

Hero

MADMANMIKE wrote:
..Flipping the new post flag to get people's attention; I've consolidated all the new character sheet design links from throughout the thread in the first post for quick reference; anyone with a design of their own, I would encourage them to join in and put a link here to share it with the rest of us.

-Mike >8]

Thanks Mike you got my hopes up thinking you finally done a ATB sheet :P

Lynx

Sentinel wrote:
I'm tired of being mature all the time.
I want to be a small, petty, spiteful bitter man, just once.
Marrowlight wrote:
I'm really impressed and officially dub you 10 Limited Edition Marrow Points.

Post subject: character sheets
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:15 pm

Great sheets.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:10 pm

Knight

Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'
Nice, just printing it now..

Good stuff :ok:

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:01 am

..Added Shorty Lickens sheet on the main post.

-Mike >8]

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:58 am

Adventurer

(grabs a towel to clean-up GM drooling)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:56 pm

Dungeon Crawler

I have a char sheet my wife made, but I have no website to upload it, does anyone care to carry my char sheet?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:50 pm

Wanderer

I'll be updating mine soon to go with the new Rifts Ultimate. Plus I've got a whole batch of NPC sheets with ranging complexity based on character importance. Every thing from a full page major NPC to a two page spread of a hundred redshirt meat bags.

Don't know when, but it's comin.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:26 am

Adventurer

Anybody have a mecha sheet for Robotech beyond the ones in the books?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:31 pm

Hero

Comment: Arrrrgggghhhh!
kakitashinsumi wrote:
I have a char sheet my wife made, but I have no website to upload it, does anyone care to carry my char sheet?

http://savefile.com/
I know this is a day late and a dollar short, but its the best I could do.

Speaking of which, I have no idea if folks liked my sheet or not.
http://www.savefile.com(BAD LINK)/files.php?fid=9802308

I know its a little self-centered, but I'd like to hear any compliments or criticisms you guys have.
I dont have the ability to make PDF's so you will have to deal with my sheet in Excel format.

Last edited by Shorty Lickens on Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:44 am

Dungeon Crawler

Septicrazor wrote:
Does anyone have a character sheet you can type on? Man that would speed things up. I know they exist for other games, just havnt seen them for Rifts yet. Maybe you can type on the abobe sheets and I just dont know what Im doing? If thats the case then some help would be aperciated. Thanks.

SR

I created three sheets for use with the megaversal system. they are all editable in Word 2k. I'm always looking for feedback on how to improve them.

(Um, remembering that they have multiple slots for OCCs, I use a custom multi-classing system. don't use multiple OCC, just remove the text from those boxes... :) )

Character sheet: http://www.rpgsheets.com/cgi-bin/arcdb.cgi?action=dl&id=3592

Vehicle Sheet: http://www.rpgsheets.com/cgi-bin/arcdb.cgi?action=dl&id=3594

Robots and Power Armor sheets: http://www.rpgsheets.com/cgi-bin/arcdb.cgi?action=dl&id=3593

I should have a link to my house rules sometime soon, I'm looking into starting up my own Wiki at the suggestion of my gamers. when I do, more frequently updated versions of those sheets (hopefully with feedback from you guys) will be available!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:26 pm

D-Bee

Thanks, MMM for this thread! I'm fixing to start a campaign, and the links to the various CS help out tremendously.

2) The first "Gathering of Heroes" saved Rifts Earth. This one's going to save the Megaverse!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:30 pm

Adventurer

kakitashinsumi wrote:

Submit them to The NEXUS Point

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:16 am

Knight

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
:lol:

I'm sorry I just find it funny you all spent your time doing this. just use a blank sheet of collage ruled paper.

don't get me wrong if you enjoy doing it that's reason right there I've just found those sheets to be more trouble than they're worth.

Well, that's your cross to bear..not ours :D

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:13 am

D-Bee

Thanks for your hard work on the PC sheets. They look great.
:bandit:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:42 pm

Wanderer

Comment: The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know. - Albert Einstein
Wanted to get to Shorty Lickins sheet but the link goes to an error page.

Was wondering if anybody saved a copy of his excel sheet that they could email me. :D

If you do not stand behind our military, feel free to stand in front of them.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:33 am

Hero

I'M SORRY!

It didnt get viewed for a whole month and the website pulled it.
Here is the new link which I will also update in my SIG.
Asking that the OP do the same.

http://savefile.com/files/144443

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:28 am

D-Bee

could you use something other than .pdf, it don't work for all of us, most things that are to be a universal document are done in .rtf now a days. the only one that works is the excel sheet and thats too spread out for my use.

regards,
inthane

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:51 pm

Hero

inthaneelf wrote:
could you use something other than .pdf, it don't work for all of us, most things that are to be a universal document are done in .rtf now a days. the only one that works is the excel sheet and thats too spread out for my use.
regards,
inthane

I'm not even going to get into a debate with you over RTF being more universal than PDF, but, I have to ask a question:

Who the heck are you talking to?
Which PDF do you need?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:27 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

blingham wrote:
Even has ways of adding/deleting/editing every spell, rank, item etc.. so data-entry doesn't suck that much. During character generation it currently does random number rolls for attributes, and if I'm ambitious enough will calculate bonuses. Again - Framework ;)

Anyway, that's a geek's take on a Character sheet, GM Log etc.. for you.

If anyone wants some screenies, I'll post some links..

Jay

Oh I would like that very much.

My Blog and My Other Blog

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:32 am

D-Bee

ok, first, I want to apologize for the ambiguity , I didn’t get the link correct to reply to the post of the person with the “complete list of links”, I'm new as is obvious and advertised to all, and I am as well visually impaired, which is where my troubles with .PDF files comes in.

No need to debate on how popular .PDF format is, I know all too well how popular it is, often to my trouble and frustration.

, unless the VI guidelines that adobe has up on there sight are followed, anything in PDF can turn into a hashed mess, *sad smile* I was looking for several kinds of sheets, some for ideas, others to offer to my players for use, and, of the first three I tried to open off the "complete list" links, the first one I got a 404 error,, which I should have mentioned in my first post and the next two for me… were rendered into a mashed up mess when adobe tried to translate it.

And, I also admit that at times I speak/type out things in a hurry, or when I’m frustrated, that are too short, and sound far worse than I meant them to be.

For the main part, I could use some rifts sheets, for several types of characters, ranging from phase world, to robotech like, to mages, clerics, and mutants

And, just to let folks be aware, adobe has its “accessibility guidelines” at:
http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/

Thanks,
Inthane

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:05 am

Dungeon Crawler

inthaneelf I will see if I can make some VI sheets for you, I can't make any promises but I will do my best. PM ( message ) me any special request you have beyond the basic VI accessibility rules you have supplied from adobe.

Also PM ( message ) me with specific sheets you require I'll make a generic one that will work for all first and if you like it I'll work on specific ones.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:41 am

D-Bee

Ok I know this is an old thread but I figured I would contribute.

This is an excel based sheet so its is very easy to modify. It will automatically add in IQ bonuses to existing skills provided you fill in the bonus correctly. Skills auto calculate based on level. With level 1 skills being base + OCC bonus and no level bonuses starting to level 2. All the formulas are visible and easy to modify.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=0b34dbbef373c08dae8ddf510a3c3bb2

Mr. Fixit

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:04 pm

D-Bee

hey, thanks for the add in, now if I can read it usefully, smile, that’s the trouble with excel based sheets, they can be sometimes, hard for a Visually Impaired user to find things in, especially if there visually "tastefully done".

that's due to the fact that I as a VI "see" only one cell at a time, and don't see that the first used cell in that row might be in column D, or column FF, but I'll run through it and see how it works for me.

I do appreciate it much!!!!! and maybe others can make good use of it even if I cant.

So far the readable ones, I. E. those I can read through are those made in a text editor and turned into .PDF documents, and the only ones I can interact with are those done in microheadache, , I mean Microsoft word, sigh, the reader for acrobat slaughters tables for us, and we can’t print and write in the things, so I guess its generate those I can with some help from my friend from above here, as best I can.

Unfortunately even the guys from hero labs didn’t know to include standard windows controls to make there product accessible, and apparently they haven’t herd anything back from palladium about including palladium templates in there product, sigh

take care,
inthane

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:16 pm

D-Bee

Legion wrote:
if your still looking for somewhere to put that character sheet on, i have space available on one of my several sites, and would be glad to post it there and give a link to the sheet collection here.

take it easy... I'll take it anyway i can get it!
inthane

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:47 am

Hero

www.savefile.com

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:03 pm

D-Bee

ok, looks interesting, and your sheet seems to be popular, grin, if you wish it on a site, with 2 years of standing, just tell me, i love paladium and am willing to do things like this no problem.

thanks for the link to the main page as well, i am going to check it out in a short while, as soon as i get through my tech e mails.

have a great holiday,
inthaneelf

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:00 pm

Adventurer

A while back I was sent some general Mecha sheets for use with Rifts and Robotech. I wish I could remember who it was that sent them to me, so if you recognize them, let me know. While I doubt that anyone uses the Robotech mecha stats from my page, I did modify that original sheet for use with them. They can just as easily be modified for use with the book stats. The link is below:

http://www.geocities.com/the_devillin/mechasheets.zip

Linwood

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:58 pm

Dungeon Crawler

Some of the links are dead, do you think that you could fix them?

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:55 pm

D-Bee

devillin,

thanks for the link, I found your site quite interesting, but my did you modify those sheets, grin.

I may be able to make some use of them though, since there easily viewed and modified in word, I am finding that depending on what I am doing, either word or .rtf are the best formats for the VI to use for character sheets, and will eventually try to output some decent sheets in those formats for use by both the sighted and VI.

again, grats, and will probably be visiting your sight a few more times in the near future. oh, BTW, I have one of the original VF-1 Varatech fighters, an original transformable blue alpha fighter, a VR-052 batteler cyclone with armored rider, and several of the second run robotech toys, including the officers pod and the male power armor, if I get down to the super heavy box there in in my storage unit anywhere in the near future I'll send you a pic or three.

and have you ever seen the works of Dave Deitrich and Chris Meadows? you might want to look them up, they even have some gundam items along with Macross works.

take care,
inthane

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:43 am

Adventurer

inthaneelf wrote:
devillin,
thanks for the link, I found your site quite interesting, but my did you modify those sheets, grin.

Yeah. I'm playing with a bunch of guys who like the visual and gameplay aspects, but didn't know anything about the vehicles in question. So, I had to include everything I could onto the one sheet. Each of these sheets effectively replaces two other sheets.

Quote:
I may be able to make some use of them though, since there easily viewed and modified in word, I am finding that depending on what I am doing, either word or .rtf are the best formats for the VI to use for character sheets, and will eventually try to output some decent sheets in those formats for use by both the sighted and VI.

Here's a question I've never been able to get a straight answer on, maybe you can answer it if you are VI. Do you find my pages easier to view with their dark background and bright wording, or do you find pages with the regular backgrounds and black wording easier to view?

Quote:
again, grats, and will probably be visiting your sight a few more times in the near future. oh, BTW, I have one of the original VF-1 Varatech fighters, an original transformable blue alpha fighter, a VR-052 batteler cyclone with armored rider, and several of the second run robotech toys, including the officers pod and the male power armor, if I get down to the super heavy box there in in my storage unit anywhere in the near future I'll send you a pic or three.

Cool, I'd love to see them. Way back in the day, I used to have an original Alpha Fighter (that I traded to my cousin for the GI Joe#1 comic) and the toy version of Scott's Cyclone. I also had a model of the Saber Cyclone that was marketed as the Gobot CyKill, but I lost that long ago.

Quote:
and have you ever seen the works of Dave Deitrich and Chris Meadows? you might want to look them up, they even have some gundam items along with Macross works.

Yup, I know of them. You might say we are contemporaries. We all got on the net and started doing our thing around the same time. My page has been up for roughly 13 years, 4 years at UMBC and 9 years on Geocities. It's been declared dead more times than you could imagine. Chris and a bunch of us worked on getting the newsgroup Rec.Games.Mecha moderated at about the same time he was getting the Transformer newsgroups moderated. It's a shame newsgroups aren't used as much any more, they were quite a bit of fun.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:21 pm

D-Bee

devillin,

I'm a total, and use a program called a screen reader to "see" what’s on the computer screen, that’s why I have such a trouble with .PDF files, though the company has done tons to make acrobat accessible, they can't help the fact that when the .PDF is made from a scan of a document, the screen reader linked in with acrobat can't tell where some things begin and end and what is a separate column in the image, smile, good as they are they still can't "see" an image and tell me what it is, or not yet I should say.

I do know from my own work on lists for the blind that most... stress the most, like dark backgrounds with light letters if they have any sight to work with. white font on black background is usual, though one can set the web browser to translate it for you, I tend to use that combination, the dark background with light font on most of my web sights, two things to keep in mind for doing this, you need to avoid the "color blindness" combinations, such as putting something like a dark blue background with a light green (that sounds hideous to me anyway, but it serves as an example) font on it, since a partial VI might also have one of the two versions of color blindness which would render there ability to see that, even with a screen magnifier impossible since the CB would cause it all to be grey to them.

Similar with the combinations of red orange and yellow, though that’s a shame, since you could make a really intense web background scene in those colors, but oh well.

essentially contrast and keeping track of the colors is a good hunk of what is needful so your site is accessible.

you can find most of the true information for accessibility here:
www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/

ignore the stuff about frames though, there way off base on that issue.

smile I can answer most questions on accessibility, and if I don’t have the exact answer I am on lists where I can get them usually fairly quickly.

and thank you for asking! many don't really care, if you want to talk, just use the “send private E mail” link, and I’ll get back to you ASAP and that will give you my real E mail and we can talk any troubles or questions you have out.

have a great one,
inthane

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:28 pm

Hero

MADMANMIKE wrote:
..Commonly misdiagnosed as schizophrenia, bi-polar/manic-depressive, obsessive compulsive. Also noted for exhibiting a marked lack of concern for the potential emotional impact of one's actions on others.

..It takes many years of practice to behave in a way that is considered "normal", and even then, people who get beyond a few hours of one's presence begin to see the quirkiness.

..Also standard issue Autistic symptoms including higher intelligence, greater math skills and a necessity for repetition on some level or another.

..So join the club. There are several closet Asperger's Syndrome carriers here, the only open ones are myself and the more extreme example, CyberPaladin85.

-Mike >8]
and me, btw having math skills is great if you want to be an accountant, good money. trust me it's great, but boring. meh, you can have fun when your rich. by buying palladium products. speaking of which, i'm too lazy to search very hard for a nightbane sheet. does anyone know of one.*edit*-nevermind found one

Unread postPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:53 pm

Adventurer

inthaneelf wrote:
smile I can answer most questions on accessibility, and if I don’t have the exact answer I am on lists where I can get them usually fairly quickly.

and thank you for asking! many don't really care, if you want to talk, just use the “send private E mail” link, and I’ll get back to you ASAP and that will give you my real E mail and we can talk any troubles or questions you have out.

Not a problem. Like I said before, I switched over to my current look a couple of years ago when my eyes got a little worse, but one of my friends commented that he found it harder to read. I just wanted to see what your opinion was.

Thanks for commenting. I do appreciate it. :ok:
Linwood

Post subject: take off eh!
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:30 am

D-Bee

thought i would say hello hoser.. how have you been ive been busy like crazy so much to do and not enuf time to do it. hope you and the family are doing good and prospering . when is the bbq?

Post subject: New Sheet
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:26 pm

D-Bee

Hey all!

Been updating things lately, and this is the skill list I've worked up. There's a couple of entries that I can not, for the life of me, remember the origin of - but I'm sure everything comes directly from the source books. If you wouldn't mind checking it over, it's the items with grey shading that I'm not completely sure of.

Obviously, I'll update this as soon as it's finished (It's about 95% done).

Rifts Skill List

Oh, and if I've missed any that you're aware of, let me know (from published books only, please).

Wolf_Starbuck's Rifts Character Sheet

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:55 pm

Adventurer

Pretty good list. There's a couple that you've missed:
Telephone Network 30+5 Fiber optics, digital switches, routing, etc. +5% to Computer Hacking
Play Aboriginal Instrument 25+5
Hojo-Jutsu 30+5 Art of Binding, more difficult to escape (-15% escape attempts).
Horsemanship: Teamster/Wagoner 50+5 Hitching and driving teams of horses. Includes care and feeding of horses and mules.
Veritech Mechanics 30+5 Knowledge of systems on transformable vehicles. Alien (-20%), obsolete/more advanced (-5%). Pre: Mecha Mechanics
Air-to-Air Combat 10+2 Reduce all air combat/stunt manuever penalties by 1/2.
Demolitions 60+3 Gets Underwater Demolitions –10%
Fighter Combat (Basic, Elite)
Use & Recognize Poisons 24/16 +4 1st is to use, 2nd is to recognize, add +4% to both if you have Holistic Medicine
Desert Survival 50+5

Some of the skills that are in gray have been replaced by newer skills, or had their listing folded into something else:
Basic Cybernetics is now split between Cybernetics: Basic and Cybernetic MD.
Jet Fighters is now Military: Jet Fighters.
Locate Secret Compartments was folded into Find Contraband, Cybernetics, and Weapons.
WP Grenade Launcher is part of WP Heavy Military Weapons.

Overall, pretty good.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:47 pm

D-Bee

Comment: Life is too serious to be taken seriously.
http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23622&p=1983406#p1983406 << Updated Post

Last edited by darkanx on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:11 am

Dungeon Crawler

Hey everyone that plays TMNT/ATB:

Building a new CH. Sheet, you might want. It is suppose to look like a File from the NSA. With official seals and all. It is pretty cool so far, big CLASSIFIED rubber stamped accross it. The picture area is paperclipped on You'll see, just imagine what a file would look like from X-files or FBI file.. Easy to add pic, in MS word and set it behind the paperclip.

It is a little different than anything I have seen before. I put info I thought might appear in a NSA file on mutants, but still be a useful ch sheet. Hope you like, will be done later this week.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. - Patton

No ba$#*d ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ba$#*d die for his country. - Patton

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:13 am

D-Bee

Comment: Life is too serious to be taken seriously.
DX's Rifts Character Sheets 1.6 over here >> http://darkanx.wordpress.com/

Let me know what you think. Lots of room for improvement still.

Last edited by darkanx on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:17 am

Dungeon Crawler

Joscap wrote:
Building a new CH. Sheet, you might want. It is suppose to look like a File from the NSA. With official seals and all. It is pretty cool so far, big CLASSIFIED rubber stamped accross it. The picture area is paperclipped on You'll see, just imagine what a file would look like from X-files or FBI file.. Easy to add pic, in MS word and set it behind the paperclip.

I did much of the same thing for my RoleMaster Pulp Adventures game that happened prior to D-Day in 1941. A lot of the former military people in the room (a large wargaming shop) nearly jumped out of their skin. :?

Did you ever get this done?

A-S

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Explorer

Comment: Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
Are any of the sheets here capable of being filled in electronically via a program such as CutePDF Form Filler.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Dungeon Crawler

Filed electronically to what? Just looking for the results to be emailed, or databased?

A-S

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:16 pm

Explorer

Comment: Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
ArmySyko wrote:
Filed electronically to what? Just looking for the results to be emailed, or databased?

A-S

Meaning you enter in the text on the PDF form and save a new version of the sheet with what you entered.