Character Sheets LINKS-COMPLETE

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Pages 4-7 and 12-13 of My Letter Character Sheets were designed for Heroes Unlimited, and pages 1-2 and 9-10 of My Legal Character Sheets were as well.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
MADMANMIKE

Re: Character Sheets

BRASS wrote:...I hate having to flip over when I'm playing.

..You think you hate it, how do you think a turtle feels?

-Mike >8]
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

MADMANMIKE wrote:
Septicrazor wrote:Got it to work with photo shop 7, it was a bit tedious making a seperate layer for every new entry but it came out looking okay. It seems a bit out of focus compared to the plain sheet opened in reader, not sure what the deal is.

SR

..In PageMaker I take the character sheet design and place it on the Master pages; then I can just create a text box over each line and type away. Layering would be such a total hassle, and make the doc huge...

..Somebody once sent me a character sheet that was done in Acrobat so you could just type in the fields, but I can't remember who it was...

-Mike <8[

I have one in Microsoft Word.
The Phoenix is Coming!
Giddoen
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have faith! My character sheet says so!!!

nice sheet

Unread post by Giddoen »

eterna2 wrote:Rifts Character Sheet (381kb)

Here is my custom Rifts charactersheet :)

i like the sheet one comment would be 2 things? Why so much spacing on the borders/ and a nice Rifts logo (if thats legal?) at the top would have been nice?

but a well thought out sheet none the less!

Giiddoen
MADMANMIKE

..I will point out that there is a Skill Line for every skill available to the most skilled character classes up until 6th level on every character sheet I've designed.

..If you have more skills than there are lines for, you aren't following the rules, or you've skipped past the experience to make a higher level character. That, or your GM is doling out ep's like water from a spring.

-Mike >8]
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

madman mike Now i know waht the problem is
Netscape.com is now codifying URLS so they are not instant linkable.

Please create a navigation frame for your pdfs.
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

MADMANMIKE, I was looking at you minion sheet and was puzzled by its apearance. It was too small and there was this MPC thing that I could not figure out. Could you make it a bit larger for working with and explain the MPC thing?

One more thing does anyone else have an simple NPC sheet. You know the kind, basic skills, abilities, race etc. Just enough to get by.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
BroKe

Unread post by BroKe »

THANK YOU!!!!
MADMANMIKE

Zenvis wrote:MADMANMIKE, I was looking at you minion sheet and was puzzled by its apearance. It was too small and there was this MPC thing that I could not figure out. Could you make it a bit larger for working with and explain the MPC thing?

One more thing does anyone else have an simple NPC sheet. You know the kind, basic skills, abilities, race etc. Just enough to get by.

..The MPC's are Minion Creation Points, as explained in the Minion rules in my sig.

..They're that small because they're designed to be cut out as 2.5 x 5 cards and kept in an index box.

-Mike >8]
blingham
D-Bee

Unread post by blingham »

I've just recently completed the framework for a Character Generator/NPC/P Character Sheet Web Enabled Database (say that three times fast??!) on my home (read internal) website that will include all OCC, RCC, Skills, Spells, Items, Weapons etc.. etc..

**NOTE: This site is password protected and can only be accessed by me. This is for the Palladium-Bookers that may wonder if I'm making copyrighted material available to everyone.. which I'm not :)

I love the character sheets, and I love all the logs, but for me - ease of use, and not having to spend hours of time writing in information either before, during or after play makes for a much quicker and much friendlier game.

I'm using ASP/SQL (looked into PHP/MySQL but didn't want to learn, just wanted to do) so if anyone wants me to post the code/.sql files with no proprietary Palladium-Books info I can do so. Again, it's framework right now, but I'm still working on it.

Even has ways of adding/deleting/editing every spell, rank, item etc.. so data-entry doesn't suck that much. During character generation it currently does random number rolls for attributes, and if I'm ambitious enough will calculate bonuses. Again - Framework ;)

Anyway, that's a geek's take on a Character sheet, GM Log etc.. for you.

If anyone wants some screenies, I'll post some links..

Jay
By Grapthar's hammer, By the Sons of Worvan, you shall be avenged!
- Alan Rickman as Alexander Dane as Dr. Lasarus.

Visit Me: http://www.billingham.ca/
MADMANMIKE

..Flipping the new post flag to get people's attention; I've consolidated all the new character sheet design links from throughout the thread in the first post for quick reference; anyone with a design of their own, I would encourage them to join in and put a link here to share it with the rest of us.

-Mike >8]
Pete

character sheets

Unread post by Pete »

Great sheets.
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

Nice, just printing it now..

Good stuff :ok:
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
MADMANMIKE

..Added Shorty Lickens sheet on the main post.

-Mike >8]
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

(grabs a towel to clean-up GM drooling)
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
devillin
Adventurer

Unread post by devillin »

Anybody have a mecha sheet for Robotech beyond the ones in the books?
Moderator 3 of 6, Rec.Games.Mecha Newsgroup for Robot Games Discussion.
10th Lyran Guards, The Revenants.
Shorty Lickens
Hero
Comment: Arrrrgggghhhh!

Unread post by Shorty Lickens »

kakitashinsumi wrote:I have a char sheet my wife made, but I have no website to upload it, does anyone care to carry my char sheet?

http://savefile.com/
I know this is a day late and a dollar short, but its the best I could do.

Speaking of which, I have no idea if folks liked my sheet or not.
http://www.savefile.com(BAD LINK)/files.php?fid=9802308

I know its a little self-centered, but I'd like to hear any compliments or criticisms you guys have.
I dont have the ability to make PDF's so you will have to deal with my sheet in Excel format.
Last edited by Shorty Lickens on Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/
Create and print dozens of different graph papers.
torjones
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by torjones »

Septicrazor wrote:Does anyone have a character sheet you can type on? Man that would speed things up. I know they exist for other games, just havnt seen them for Rifts yet. Maybe you can type on the abobe sheets and I just dont know what Im doing? If thats the case then some help would be aperciated. Thanks.

SR

I created three sheets for use with the megaversal system. they are all editable in Word 2k. I'm always looking for feedback on how to improve them.

(Um, remembering that they have multiple slots for OCCs, I use a custom multi-classing system. don't use multiple OCC, just remove the text from those boxes... :) )

Character sheet: http://www.rpgsheets.com/cgi-bin/arcdb.cgi?action=dl&id=3592

Vehicle Sheet: http://www.rpgsheets.com/cgi-bin/arcdb.cgi?action=dl&id=3594

Robots and Power Armor sheets: http://www.rpgsheets.com/cgi-bin/arcdb.cgi?action=dl&id=3593

I should have a link to my house rules sometime soon, I'm looking into starting up my own Wiki at the suggestion of my gamers. when I do, more frequently updated versions of those sheets (hopefully with feedback from you guys) will be available!
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

kakitashinsumi wrote:I have a char sheet my wife made, but I have no website to upload it, does anyone care to carry my char sheet?

Submit them to The NEXUS Point
The Phoenix is Coming!
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Nekira Sudacne wrote::lol:

I'm sorry I just find it funny you all spent your time doing this. just use a blank sheet of collage ruled paper.

don't get me wrong if you enjoy doing it that's reason right there I've just found those sheets to be more trouble than they're worth.

Well, that's your cross to bear..not ours :D
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Shorty Lickens
Hero

I'M SORRY!

It didnt get viewed for a whole month and the website pulled it.
Here is the new link which I will also update in my SIG.
Asking that the OP do the same.

http://savefile.com/files/144443
Shorty Lickens
Hero

Re: Character Sheets LINKS-COMPLETE

inthaneelf wrote:could you use something other than .pdf, it don't work for all of us, most things that are to be a universal document are done in .rtf now a days. the only one that works is the excel sheet and thats too spread out for my use.
regards,
inthane

I'm not even going to get into a debate with you over RTF being more universal than PDF, but, I have to ask a question:

Who the heck are you talking to?
Which PDF do you need?
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

blingham wrote:Even has ways of adding/deleting/editing every spell, rank, item etc.. so data-entry doesn't suck that much. During character generation it currently does random number rolls for attributes, and if I'm ambitious enough will calculate bonuses. Again - Framework ;)

Anyway, that's a geek's take on a Character sheet, GM Log etc.. for you.

If anyone wants some screenies, I'll post some links..

Jay

Oh I would like that very much.
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Chaos
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Chaos »

inthaneelf I will see if I can make some VI sheets for you, I can't make any promises but I will do my best. PM ( message ) me any special request you have beyond the basic VI accessibility rules you have supplied from adobe.

Also PM ( message ) me with specific sheets you require I'll make a generic one that will work for all first and if you like it I'll work on specific ones.
Shorty Lickens
Hero

devillin
Adventurer

A while back I was sent some general Mecha sheets for use with Rifts and Robotech. I wish I could remember who it was that sent them to me, so if you recognize them, let me know. While I doubt that anyone uses the Robotech mecha stats from my page, I did modify that original sheet for use with them. They can just as easily be modified for use with the book stats. The link is below:

http://www.geocities.com/the_devillin/mechasheets.zip

Linwood
Ridley
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Ridley »

Some of the links are dead, do you think that you could fix them?
devillin
Adventurer

Re: Character Sheets LINKS-COMPLETE, your character sheets

inthaneelf wrote:devillin,
thanks for the link, I found your site quite interesting, but my did you modify those sheets, grin.

Yeah. I'm playing with a bunch of guys who like the visual and gameplay aspects, but didn't know anything about the vehicles in question. So, I had to include everything I could onto the one sheet. Each of these sheets effectively replaces two other sheets.

I may be able to make some use of them though, since there easily viewed and modified in word, I am finding that depending on what I am doing, either word or .rtf are the best formats for the VI to use for character sheets, and will eventually try to output some decent sheets in those formats for use by both the sighted and VI.

Here's a question I've never been able to get a straight answer on, maybe you can answer it if you are VI. Do you find my pages easier to view with their dark background and bright wording, or do you find pages with the regular backgrounds and black wording easier to view?

again, grats, and will probably be visiting your sight a few more times in the near future. oh, BTW, I have one of the original VF-1 Varatech fighters, an original transformable blue alpha fighter, a VR-052 batteler cyclone with armored rider, and several of the second run robotech toys, including the officers pod and the male power armor, if I get down to the super heavy box there in in my storage unit anywhere in the near future I'll send you a pic or three.

Cool, I'd love to see them. Way back in the day, I used to have an original Alpha Fighter (that I traded to my cousin for the GI Joe#1 comic) and the toy version of Scott's Cyclone. I also had a model of the Saber Cyclone that was marketed as the Gobot CyKill, but I lost that long ago.

and have you ever seen the works of Dave Deitrich and Chris Meadows? you might want to look them up, they even have some gundam items along with Macross works.

Yup, I know of them. You might say we are contemporaries. We all got on the net and started doing our thing around the same time. My page has been up for roughly 13 years, 4 years at UMBC and 9 years on Geocities. It's been declared dead more times than you could imagine. Chris and a bunch of us worked on getting the newsgroup Rec.Games.Mecha moderated at about the same time he was getting the Transformer newsgroups moderated. It's a shame newsgroups aren't used as much any more, they were quite a bit of fun.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

MADMANMIKE wrote:..Commonly misdiagnosed as schizophrenia, bi-polar/manic-depressive, obsessive compulsive. Also noted for exhibiting a marked lack of concern for the potential emotional impact of one's actions on others.

..It takes many years of practice to behave in a way that is considered "normal", and even then, people who get beyond a few hours of one's presence begin to see the quirkiness.

..Also standard issue Autistic symptoms including higher intelligence, greater math skills and a necessity for repetition on some level or another.

..So join the club. There are several closet Asperger's Syndrome carriers here, the only open ones are myself and the more extreme example, CyberPaladin85.

-Mike >8]
and me, btw having math skills is great if you want to be an accountant, good money. trust me it's great, but boring. meh, you can have fun when your rich. by buying palladium products. speaking of which, i'm too lazy to search very hard for a nightbane sheet. does anyone know of one.*edit*-nevermind found one
devillin
Adventurer

Re: Character Sheets LINKS-COMPLETE, your character sheets

inthaneelf wrote:smile I can answer most questions on accessibility, and if I don’t have the exact answer I am on lists where I can get them usually fairly quickly.

and thank you for asking! many don't really care, if you want to talk, just use the “send private E mail” link, and I’ll get back to you ASAP and that will give you my real E mail and we can talk any troubles or questions you have out.

Not a problem. Like I said before, I switched over to my current look a couple of years ago when my eyes got a little worse, but one of my friends commented that he found it harder to read. I just wanted to see what your opinion was.

Thanks for commenting. I do appreciate it. :ok:
Linwood
Wolf_Starbuck
D-Bee

New Sheet

Unread post by Wolf_Starbuck »

Hey all!

Been updating things lately, and this is the skill list I've worked up. There's a couple of entries that I can not, for the life of me, remember the origin of - but I'm sure everything comes directly from the source books. If you wouldn't mind checking it over, it's the items with grey shading that I'm not completely sure of.

Obviously, I'll update this as soon as it's finished (It's about 95% done).

Rifts Skill List

Oh, and if I've missed any that you're aware of, let me know (from published books only, please).
"Come on guys! Let's go save the helpless dragon from the evil princess!"

Wolf_Starbuck's Rifts Character Sheet
devillin
Adventurer

Pretty good list. There's a couple that you've missed:
Telephone Network 30+5 Fiber optics, digital switches, routing, etc. +5% to Computer Hacking
Play Aboriginal Instrument 25+5
Hojo-Jutsu 30+5 Art of Binding, more difficult to escape (-15% escape attempts).
Horsemanship: Teamster/Wagoner 50+5 Hitching and driving teams of horses. Includes care and feeding of horses and mules.
Veritech Mechanics 30+5 Knowledge of systems on transformable vehicles. Alien (-20%), obsolete/more advanced (-5%). Pre: Mecha Mechanics
Air-to-Air Combat 10+2 Reduce all air combat/stunt manuever penalties by 1/2.
Demolitions 60+3 Gets Underwater Demolitions –10%
Fighter Combat (Basic, Elite)
Use & Recognize Poisons 24/16 +4 1st is to use, 2nd is to recognize, add +4% to both if you have Holistic Medicine
Desert Survival 50+5

Some of the skills that are in gray have been replaced by newer skills, or had their listing folded into something else:
Basic Cybernetics is now split between Cybernetics: Basic and Cybernetic MD.
Jet Fighters is now Military: Jet Fighters.
Locate Secret Compartments was folded into Find Contraband, Cybernetics, and Weapons.
WP Grenade Launcher is part of WP Heavy Military Weapons.

Overall, pretty good.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

Well, here's my Palladium/Rifts Ch Sheet

http://www.savefile.com/files/1598387

And Robotech

http://www.savefile.com/files/1598386

Enjoy :D
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

Nice pic Mike...

8-)
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
talmor
Wanderer

Unread post by talmor »

Hey,

I'm sure this has been brought up numerous times, but I was looking for an auto-fill character sheet. Something that would, at least, let you choose your OCC/RCC (RIFTS main book only?), and then auto-populate the various skills and modifiers you should have for those skills. I don't mind filling out the rest by hand, but it'd make my life so much easier (as a GM) if I didn't have to write out every skill every time I wanted to make a new character. Rumor has it that these "can't" exist due to legal reasons, but that doesn't sound right to me. Isn't this a fair use type thing? I mean, I've seen these around for Chaosium and White Wolf games, so, it'd have to be a fair use thing, right (I don't count WOTC, 'cause they have the whole SRD thingy going on...or did, I don't the deets on 4th)?

Anyway, if such a restriction IS in play, can someone tell me who to make one in Excel? I'm willing to make my own (and use it only for my own personal use, heck, I'll even make my players write everything out if that's what it takes), but I don't know nearly enough about excel to do it at the moment.

Anyway, thanks for all the great sheets and help y'all can provide on this matter!
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

Hey Mike...
alot of the links are dead now... :(
any chance we can get udates?
I really loved your megaversal sheet...it was very easy to read and explain to newcomers.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Here is my version of char sheet, its for ether Text Edit or plain text.
I keep the basic one simple so I can modify it for specific chars

Name--
call name--
Alignment--

experience-
next up--

Level--
money--

IQ-- -- +% // + per
ME-- -- + PSI // + insanity
MA-- --+%
PS-- --+ damage
PP--- -+ S/P/D
PE-- --+% // +
PB-- --%
Spd--

HP--
SDC--
MDC--
PPE--
ISP--
Chi--
OCC/PCC/RCC/power category--

Age--
Sex--
Race--
Height--
Weight-

physical appearance
pb--(%) ma--(%) , ", lb ,HP/SDC--, PPE--7 , Chi--, level-1 , Psi yes/no, magic yes/no, possession no, healthy

(what they look like here, use words that even a non-gamer can understand)

saves
coma/Death--+%
15-Drugs/toxins--+
16-Poison(non-lethal)--+
14-Poison(lethal)--+
12-Magic--+
16-Ritual Magic--+
13-Magic Circles--+
13-Magic Wards--+
14-Magic Fumes-+
16-Faeriy Magic--+
12-insanity--+
15/12/10-Psioics--+
Horror Factor--+
mind control(any)--
possession--+
disease--
Pain--+
perception--+
MA--%
PB--%

OCC H2H--
Attacks-
Damage--+
S--+
P--+
D--+
Pull Punch--+
Roll with--+
Init--+

Moves & other

Weapon Prof.

Armor

Ranged Weapons

Melee Weapons

char building
(for listing racial, power cat., occ, etc bonuses and minor stuff)

Hero Powers

Psi powers

Magic

skills (IQ--+%)

OCC Related ()

2ndary()

Equipment

Background
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Shotgun Jolly
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shotgun Jolly »

Anyone have a working link to an "excel" style character sheet? The one in the first post is no longer working.

Regards
SGJ
©-JC Locke retains ownership and rights of all original artwork and information posted
by the ShotGun Jolly account.
Shorty Lickens
Hero

Shotgun Jolly wrote:Anyone have a working link to an "excel" style character sheet? The one in the first post is no longer working.

Regards
SGJ

I have one. Its several pages.
I keep having to upload it because the file-hosting site kicks it out if it doesnt have any visits for a whole month. Let me do it again and I'll post the link.
Its an Excel spreadsheet. I'd like to do a PDF but I dont have any software to auto-convert it.
http://www.savefile.com/files/1943667
Please look at all the tabs on the bottom of your screen. Each section has its own page. Depending on your OCC you may not need to print them all out.
You may modify the file as you see fit. Make something that works for you. Its set up for Rifts but with a little work could be great for HU or anything else.
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

Damian Magecraft wrote:Hey Mike...
alot of the links are dead now... :(
any chance we can get udates?
I really loved your megaversal sheet...it was very easy to read and explain to newcomers.

I second the motion! Went to pull up the link for a player to print one out and it wasn't there anymore. :-(
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
MADMANMIKE

darkanx wrote:DX Rifts Character Sheets v2.3

Basic description: A two page character sheet with five add-on pages allowing you to print only what you want or need. Designed for for maximum organization and ease of use.

Updates: Too many! Magic/Psi moved to its own page. Expanded Power Armor & Vehicles page. New pages for Bionics & Items of Power and tons of other tweaks.

Download: Hop on over to my project webpage for more info: http://darkanx.wordpress.com/
Or just download directly: http://www.box.net/shared/o9horrmjns

:eek:

I bow to your superior character sheet design!
Awesome work, dude.

-Mike <8]
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Re:

Unread post by Kovoston »

MADMANMIKE wrote:
GundamChief wrote:good sheets, helps save time to write (though I think mine are okay!)

I think it is just stupid, why be a fan when you can just do it.

I joined these boards so that I can talk about the games with other people who also play and learn more. I often find myself however unable to join in a conversation (or in this case a post) not so much that I don't know what they are talking about or don't have the knowlage but because I don't want to make myself feel stupid by saying something that has nothing to do with the subject. Most of my posts I have made, I've learned for some reason end threads. example: a conversation made in the rifts section about robots or something, it goes on and has 89 posts, suddenly I post and it ends right there.

Okay it's apparent that I have A.S. (Practical anouncment)

and I'll just stop here. :-x :frust:

..Don't feel too bad, it happens to me all the time. I've killed alot of threads myself.

..The difficult thing is to say what's on your mind anyway, regardless of the likely outcome. But force yourself to do it, as sometimes people will surprise you with their responses; that is, just because we know alot, doesn't mean we know everything.

-Mike <8]
"Veritable Fountain of Worthless Information"

Hey Mike,

You didn't kill my thread! I had to... :)
Greg

(feel free to click on this hypertext below)
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Game On!

Unread post by Juce734 »

darkanx wrote:
Megaversal Palladium Character Sheets

Player Sheets
A 2 Page character sheet with an emphasis on organization, simplicity, yet complete information coverage. Includes optional addon pages for Magic, Vehicles & Power Armor, Fluff, Cybernetics, and Items of Power. Print only what your character needs! The last character sheet you should ever need for Rifts, BTS, Dead Reign, and any other Palladium game!

Gamemaster Sheets
New GM sheets to fit this set's style. Some features: EXP boxes. Easily tick off xp in increments of 25 for quick visual adding. Instead of an area at the bottom for notes, we have the "combat log", which allows you to more easily keep track of combat.

AMAZING WORK! I LOVE THESE!
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/MasterTheGameRPG (please check out)
Website: https://www.rpgjuce.com/master-the-game-rpg-link-tree
Mechanurgist
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: With the right gems [a techno-wizard] can make a toaster that resurrects people!

Unread post by Mechanurgist »

Half of the links in this thread don't work. Could someone prune them to save an awful lot of time for newcomers?

Nice work on the megaversal sheets, darkanx.
New After the Bomb Adventure: Rendezvous in N'Yak
Old After the Bomb Adventure: Northern Lights
MADMANMIKE

CoalitionMerc wrote:didnt notice this thread was sticked so here is the links that work...

Thanks, I copied your post to the original post for the newcomers.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Just wanted to bring this back out, as I saw some recent queries on character sheets...
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

I like seeing how different folks construct these. I think it's kind of revealing as far as what different GMs consider to be important. Here are the ones I've been working on for my Rifts Demos.
v1 Landscape
v2 Portrait
They're still in development; v2 is the most current. Presently, I have no call for a power-armor sheet; hence why there isn't one for v2 yet. Feedback is welcome. I also have sample characters if you're interested in seeing those.
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

I really enjoy Bills new addition.
MADMANMIKE

Just a heads up, I've posted my current Character Sheet designs on my Deviant Art page, and they can now be found at the link in my sig.
Shorty Lickens
Hero

Sorry. I kept putting mine on crummy host that dumped it every month. That was such a waste.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwOTSb ... NzdQX3JIUQ

I should have been using google docs a long time ago. Its just regular microsoft excel. You will need Excel or a viewer to look at it.
Please note there are 6 tabs rather than one tab with 6 pages, so you can print out just the ones you need. Also note on the combat page I separated my bonuses. You may modify this document however you like, just dont take credit for it.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”