Best VTT for Rifts

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

FluidicAztec
Explorer

Best VTT for Rifts

Unread post by FluidicAztec »

Does anyone use a Virtual Table Top like Battlegrounds or Roll20? I've never played VTT but think it would be pretty cool and wanted to know if anyone has done this with Rifts.
Mechghost
Explorer

Re: Best VTT for Rifts

Unread post by Mechghost »

Just starting a Rifts game on Roll20 but haven't played enough to say how well it works. If you don't get answers from other people, I'll let you know how it goes
"Did you find him?"
"Just the parts they didn't like..."
Dinne
Wanderer

Unread post by Dinne »

Mechghost wrote:Just starting a Rifts game on Roll20 but haven't played enough to say how well it works. If you don't get answers from other people, I'll let you know how it goes

I do. I like it so far. I haven't been able to get a good play test, though.
FluidicAztec
Explorer

I just asked to join two groups...the only two Palladium groups on Roll20. I'm sure both of you are in the Phoenix campaign. Let me know how it goes in case I'm not accepted.
Dinne
Wanderer

Unread post by Dinne »

FluidicAztec wrote:I just asked to join two groups...the only two Palladium groups on Roll20. I'm sure both of you are in the Phoenix campaign. Let me know how it goes in case I'm not accepted.

I have my own campaign where I'm making the maps and everything. Mine is not on there as public. lol
FluidicAztec
Explorer

So Roll20 seems pretty awesome so far. I've even set up my own game. I'm still trying to learn the basics of the GUI, but overall I think this is definitely the way to go. The different token you can place on a map are cool. I think those Paper Miniatures from Mad Man Mike are perfect for this.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”