I want to run an adventure in the vampire kingdoms

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: I want to run an adventure in the vampire kingdoms

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

rockon66 wrote:I am not a very experienced GM but I have a few sessions under my belt. So far, the PCs have ventured from their respective dwellings to Ciudad Juarez on account of a calling from Dr. Reid for "Heros willing to defeat a great evil" (standard stuff). The last session dragged them through a wilderness they were not prepared for, leaving a PC permanently scarred and several NPCs dead horribly. Now they are at Ft. Reid. I want to do something akin to what it says in the Revised Vampire sourcebook where Doc has them go try and get floor plans of the Ixtotz intelligence hideout. However, that tidbit is only a paragraph or two and I need some help figuring out how it would all play out, as the worldbook only has ONE page front-and-back about the entire Ixtotz kingdom!!! And nothing about where the intelligence is or how one would acquire any sort of floor plan at all.

Also, I'd love to follow up with the doomsday device afterwards if they succeed; any hints or tips for me on either subject is greatly appreciated.

Sounds more like a campaign than just an adventure.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Sounds like a job for PowerSurge. I'll start a fight witg the whole army you and the team sneak in.....
random_username
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Just an old dude Gamer (GM and Player) who had the honor of gaming with several great groups of folks over the years.

Unread post by random_username »

Being able to find a 3D map of the 'under the ice pyramid' from the AvP movie or video games (or simply for possible personal inspiration) might be handy.

The following should also work as a quasi-vampire's view / home field advantage inside a prepped lair / pyramid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDP62O4vi08 Its a 310 MB video so be careful of the bandwidth usage (if relevant).
If something makes the RPG experience better that's great. If not don't use it.

If not overly informative hopefully it was at least mildly amusing. Munchkin Clown Away! <fwoosh... honk, honk>

Return to “G.M.s Forum”