NPC Generator

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

lostsoul336
Wanderer

NPC Generator

Unread post by lostsoul336 »

I am working on a random NPC generator that will have stats, SDC/MDC and a basic rundown of just enough info for random encounters. Is this something that I would be allowed to post here to give to everyone who wants it? Not trying to get into a copyright issue or anything. It is going to be based in excel or open office. Barely got it started and will be a month at least until I have a beta up and going.
I've faced everything from the Mechaniods to the 4 Horsemen, what's the CS war gonna throw at me?

A juicer with an impact wrench, so what, I've got a UAR-1 Enforcer, what's he going to do.

You come to a fork in the road...
...I pick it up!
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: NPC Generator

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

play through, sir. If it isn[t for profit it should be fine. Though if it isn't, i'm sure you'll get a cease and desist eventually. :P
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

I use my imagination
*spreads palms rainbow forms between them*
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

I'd love to see something like this if you finish it.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

I have two extremely basic versions in excel that roll up stats for humans and gigantes
I rolled for the gigantes random mutation powers and then left them static. I could do a vlookup chart but I didn't need it for my useage. Gigantes creator

Human creator

As i said very basic. did not do anything with Occ's, skills, or anything these are all just mercenary mooks.

Doh I found one for Rabblers also

Download them, open in excel or open office, double click any cell then click out of it and you should see everything "reroll".
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg

Return to “G.M.s Forum”