Flash/Bang grenades

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SpiritInterface
Hero

Flash/Bang grenades

Unread post by SpiritInterface »

Does anyone have any good and fair rules for Flash/Bang grenades for the SDC system (HU2, Nightspawn, Recon)?

Thanks
Veni Vidi Vici
Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem
Sic vis pacem, Para bellum
Audentes fortuna iuvat
O Tolmon Nika
Oderint Dum Metuant
filo_clarke
Adventurer

Re: Flash/Bang grenades

Unread post by filo_clarke »

The Compendium of Modern Weapons has a secion on Riot Control Devices, including Flash-Bangs, CS/Tear Gas, Smoke Grenades and Rubber Bullets.

As a side note, I have found that stuff like Flash-Bangs, Pepper Spray and Tasers are really the great equalizer when "normals" face "supers".

Just saying.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Blinded and Deafened. Seems like massive penalties and reduced attacks per melee.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Aaryq
Adventurer

Unread post by Aaryq »

I use between -6 to -9 to strike, parry and dodge, loss of initiative (or -6) for 1D4 melee rounds.
There should be a specific sub-forum of the Rifts forum dedicated to the only hope for salvation of the human race, the Coalition States.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”