World/Setting Changes

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nightmaster
Hero

World/Setting Changes

Unread post by Nightmaster »

What have you fellow GM changed in the megaverse for your games? What rules, descriptions and explanations have you altered in your games so that you could feel confortable when runing a campaign?

Mine where a few things here and there like:

1- Vampires can be killed with normal fire but only when that fire is of earthen origin (coal, magma e etc).

2- Jericho Holmes did manage to survive his trip into Xiticix territory, only that the amount of troops that survived where just 300 soldiers/light power armors.

3- Tolkeen did fall at the end of the war but the CS didnt escap unscated as in their final moments the Tolkeen warlords unleashed several of Tolkeen ultimate weapons/spells direct into CS territory and a good portion of crop land and factories were crippled or destroied.

4- MDC is only 20 SDC. That makes conventional weapons still useful (more or less) and allows for MDC weapons to still be able to kill a men easily. The wilks laser pistol would do between 20-120 SDC, which can easly kill and normal person.

What were your changes?
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: World/Setting Changes

Unread post by say652 »

I play sdc. fire kills vamps and fleabags. mdc objects get an AR equal to 1/10th mdc9(yea that's AR-77 for a glitterboy) mdc tech weapons bypass AR but deal 1 for 1 md to sdc. Stacking class add ons is legal. Play by your alignment or else. no lord of the flies syndrome in an adventuring party. dueling between characters costs BOTH an experience level. and bringing me nailpolish is bonus experience :p

Return to “G.M.s Forum”