Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Classifieds

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Hero

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Champion

cyberdon wrote:

Greetings and Salutations. I have a few extra copies of the 1st Edition Revised (knight on a pegasus charging a dragon in color). If you want the original black and red cover, I can check my extra box. The rules are (more or less) the same. Farewell and safe journeys.

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Hero

Hey Prysus, I'm totally interested in this cover if you have one, so 1st edition revised sounds perfect. What condition would it be in?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... G-1990.jpg

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Champion

cyberdon wrote:
Hey Prysus, I'm totally interested in this cover if you have one, so 1st edition revised sounds perfect. What condition would it be in?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... G-1990.jpg

Greetings and Salutations. I should have multiple copies of that cover, and not attached to any of them (they're just sitting in a box). I can't grade the books professionally or anything (lack of experience), but I can give a better idea a little later tonight. Covers should all be intact, nothing falling apart, I don't believe any tears or rips. I'll look closer when I get the box out. Anything you want me to look for in particular? Or any preference in printings (newer or older)? Farewell and safe journeys.

Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Hero

Cool Prysus. Here's a grading system from Noble Knight Games to guide you. Just a ball park condition guess is fine. :)

Also, any 1st edition copy with that cover would work.

Mint Perfect. Brand new.

NM Near Mint. Like new with only the slightest wear, many times indistinguishable from a Mint item. Close to perfect, very collectible.
Board games in this condition may be played but show little to no wear.

EX Excellent. Lightly used, but almost like new. May show very small spine creases or slight corner wear. Absolutely no tears and no marks, a collectible condition.

VG VG Very Good. Used. May have medium sized creases, scuff marks, very small stain, etc. Complete and very useable.

Fair Very well used, but complete and useable. May have flaws such as tears, pen marks or highlighting, large creases, stains, marks, a loose map, etc.

Poor Extremely well used and has major flaws, which may be too numerous to mention. Item is complete unless noted.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Champion

Greetings and Salutations. Okay, just went into my surplus box. I was wrong. I only have 1 copy with the picture you posted (I have two with the older, classic cover). It's a 10th Printing (the black and red covers are 3rd and 5th Printings). I'd say by the scale, Very Good. The defects I can find are:

Slight peeling/fraying of the laminate (very minor, and only on the side where you'd flip through pages), front and back. There are signs of bends/creases towards the lower right side of the cover (in an angle) as if bent once, but now smooth (you might not see it depending on angle, but I know it's there and I can usually spot it without too much effort). One page has a small dog ear (very small, and quite possibly accident rather than intentional).

I didn't see any other issues, but I'll note I bought it used in a lot with other books (I needed some of the others, so this just went straight into a box once I had it). I've never used it myself and I may have missed something (but trying to be as detailed as I can be with you. It's been in a box (between other books) for several years now. I also just took some pictures, but will have to figure out a place to post them. Farewell and safe journeys for now.