Dead Reign on Roll20

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Dead Reign on Roll20

Unread post by Augur »

I'm running a series of Dead Reign Roll20 one-shot games. The first game will be the night of Friday, November 27th (Black Friday!) starting at 7 PM CST. Players will have 32 different pre-generated characters to choose from, and each month the scenario presented will be different. Players will have a set amount of time (one 3-4 hour session) to accomplish their objective. If a player's character is killed, a new character can be rescued by the remaining characters for him to play. Equipment will be limited, but characters may be able to scrounge or find items, ammo, and tools while trying to accomplish their objective. This game will be open to the public and new players to both the setting and the system are welcome.
Click here to reserve your spot in the game.
ImageImageImage
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Re: Dead Reign on Roll20

Unread post by Father Goose »

Augur wrote:I'm running a series of Dead Reign Roll20 one-shot games. The first game will be the night of Friday, November 27th (Black Friday!) starting at 7 PM CST. Players will have 32 different pre-generated characters to choose from, and each month the scenario presented will be different. Players will have a set amount of time (one 3-4 hour session) to accomplish their objective. If a player's character is killed, a new character can be rescued by the remaining characters for him to play. Equipment will be limited, but characters may be able to scrounge or find items, ammo, and tools while trying to accomplish their objective. This game will be open to the public and new players to both the setting and the system are welcome.

This is a great way to encourage new people to try out a Palladium game! I hope it goes well and you make some new converts to the system!
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Re: Dead Reign on Roll20

Unread post by Augur »

SNEAK PREVIEW
Game/Setting: Dead Reign
Platform: Roll20
Format: one-shot sessions (not a campaign)
When: Friday, November 27th (Black Friday!) at 7pm CST

Specifics:
  • Choose from 32 different characters!
  • Players have one 3-4 hour session to accomplish their objective.
  • Each month there will be a different scenario.
  • If a player's character is killed, a new character can be rescued by the remaining characters for him to play.
  • Equipment is limited, but characters can scrounge items, ammo, & tools while trying to accomplish their objective.
  • Players receive 1 benny (auto-crit success token) each.
  • Recruit a friend & receive an extra benny!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”