Reno, Nevada

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tenchnomage3055
D-Bee

Reno, Nevada

Unread post by Tenchnomage3055 »

Is anyone running a rifts or phase world game?
I travel between Dimensions and worlds trying to meet others and learning new things hoping to found more friends who want to travel and explore new worlds as much as I do.
Devjannz
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Reno, Nevada

Unread post by Devjannz »

Tenchnomage3055 wrote:Is anyone running a rifts or phase world game?

I sometimes run Palladium games (Mainly RIFTS but I also have HU, Robotech, BtS and Fantasy). I have been thinking of starting a new RIFTS game soon if you are interested. I live in Fallon and usually run my games at the V Titans Games and Comics store there. If you know enough people I might be willing to come up to Reno a couple times a month to run a game there.
"Hurry, were running out of time!"

"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite; Zathras is finite; This....is wrong tool.

Susan Ivonnova and Zathras, Babylon 5 'War Without End'
Tenchnomage3055
D-Bee

Unread post by Tenchnomage3055 »

I was wondering because I have the books but no one to play it here in town almost everyone plays 5th edition d&d.
I travel between Dimensions and worlds trying to meet others and learning new things hoping to found more friends who want to travel and explore new worlds as much as I do.
Devjannz
Dungeon Crawler

Tenchnomage3055 wrote:I was wondering because I have the books but no one to play it here in town almost everyone plays 5th edition d&d.

Yeah I know what you mean. As I said, I might be willing to run a game in Reno once or twice a month depending on how many people join in. A good place could be Comic Kingdom on Moana. Another option so that we can meet in the middle would be to play at Dice and Duels in Fernely.

"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite; Zathras is finite; This....is wrong tool.

Jay05
Adventurer

Unread post by Jay05 »

I just saw this. Has anything happened here? I'm an experienced player (over 30 years) have a ton of Rifts, all but one of the HU2, and about half of the NB books. Very familiar with the system and would love to get into a group as a player and or part time GM. As you said above, all I hear about around here (long time Reno resident) is D&D 5e which I have no interest in. Hope to hear from either of you.
Devjannz
Dungeon Crawler

Jay05 wrote:I just saw this. Has anything happened here? I'm an experienced player (over 30 years) have a ton of Rifts, all but one of the HU2, and about half of the NB books. Very familiar with the system and would love to get into a group as a player and or part time GM. As you said above, all I hear about around here (long time Reno resident) is D&D 5e which I have no interest in. Hope to hear from either of you.

Sorry, it has been a busy time this year and so I have not checked back on this thread. I would still be interested if there are enough people that want to join. While I am willing to GM, I would also like to play as well. What do you think?

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”