Gamer looking for an actual online Rifts Game

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

BuckDaring
D-Bee

Gamer looking for an actual online Rifts Game

Unread post by BuckDaring »

I'd really like to find an online game of Rifts using Rifts, not Savage Rifts or a homebrew unless it's just for minor rule fixes. Experienced Rifts gamer. Please suggest the best way to contact you.

I'm an old school gamer. Been playing Rifts when I can since it came out. I love a balance between role-playing and action. I like a balance as well between comedy and drama, goofing off and taking things seriously. I have a lot of experience at many tables with a wide variety of styles. With clear communication and a little patience I should be able to be a contributing and enjoyable member of most groups.

In Rifts, I like playing TK Wizards, Operators, and Rogue Scientists. Given the opportunity I love playing odd Mutant Animals from AtB preferably with a N&S Martial Art. I once had a blast playing a Zembahk with customized TK Robot Armor.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Re: Gamer looking for an actual online Rifts Game

Unread post by Augur »

BuckDaring wrote:I'd really like to find an online game of Rifts using Rifts, not Savage Rifts or a homebrew unless it's just for minor rule fixes. Experienced Rifts gamer. Please suggest the best way to contact you.

I'm an old school gamer. Been playing Rifts when I can since it came out. I love a balance between role-playing and action. I like a balance as well between comedy and drama, goofing off and taking things seriously. I have a lot of experience at many tables with a wide variety of styles. With clear communication and a little patience I should be able to be a contributing and enjoyable member of most groups.

In Rifts, I like playing TK Wizards, Operators, and Rogue Scientists. Given the opportunity I love playing odd Mutant Animals from AtB preferably with a N&S Martial Art. I once had a blast playing a Zembahk with customized TK Robot Armor.

I've been playing Palladium since 1988, and GMing most of that time, so I feel ya. I only play online now due to being an adult with factors which make tabletop gaming face-to-face nearly impossible. I've been running a Play By Post community/website since 2004 which is dedicated (mostly) to Rifts. A summary of such is here if you're interested, or just check out the banner links below.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”