Anyone in the Ogden, UT area?

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Fenris2020
Adventurer
Comment: Go woke, go broke.

Anyone in the Ogden, UT area?

Unread post by Fenris2020 »

Looking for people in my close area, for a game going at least once a week.
You are a truly worthy foe! I shall howl a dirge in your honour and eat your heart with pride!
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Re: Anyone in the Ogden, UT area?

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

What are you looking to run?

Also what are the details about time, location, length, etc. I'm sorta close and I might be interested depending on the details.
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Fenris2020
Adventurer
Comment: Go woke, go broke.

Re: Anyone in the Ogden, UT area?

Unread post by Fenris2020 »

Captain_Nibbz wrote:What are you looking to run?

Also what are the details about time, location, length, etc. I'm sorta close and I might be interested depending on the details.

Well, I have every Palladium game made except for Heroes Unlimited and Systems Failure (due to lack of funds for the former, and inability to find it for the latter).
I don't do one-off games, I run campaigns.
I'm generally free on Saturdays and Sundays for sure, other days... vary by work schedule.
I also have quite a few other systems (AD&D, D&D 3.5, Rogue Trader, and so on).
You are a truly worthy foe! I shall howl a dirge in your honour and eat your heart with pride!

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”