Where did my post go?

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

VR Dragon
Dungeon Crawler

Where did my post go?

Unread post by VR Dragon »

I am still looking for players. But where did my post go? I made it AFTER the big forum deletion. :x
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Where did my post go?

Unread post by Glistam »

VR Dragon wrote:I am still looking for players. But where did my post go? I made it AFTER the big forum deletion. :x

This is all the explanation the mods have deigned to provide. Asking further has proven fruitless.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Yeah, not worth getting worked up about it honestly. We've been asking particularly for the sake of the Off Topic boards, and so far there hasn't been anything. I would just keep reposting and spamming the message boards looking for players.

I know for one I'm not as interested in staying on the forums now that the pruning has gone nuclear. Kind of seems pointless to have the discussions disapear and makes you wonder why you should even bother . . .

But whatever, if mods don't want to encourage a sense of community and continuity, its their playground, not ours. We just play in the sandbox.
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

The Facebook and Discord communities are much more active - you may have better luck posting there.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

VR Dragon wrote:I am still looking for players. But where did my post go? I made it AFTER the big forum deletion. :x

We tracked the Spiderman thread for how long it stayed until deletion and the result was two weeks. So that's how long posts will remain in the less visited sections.
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

Glistam wrote:

This is all the explanation the mods have deigned to provide. Asking further has proven fruitless.

Typical response. "We just did it, and I am locking the thread" crap.
Tenchnomage3055
D-Bee

Unread post by Tenchnomage3055 »

Is there a discord for palladium?
I travel between Dimensions and worlds trying to meet others and learning new things hoping to found more friends who want to travel and explore new worlds as much as I do.
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Unread post by Father Goose »

Tenchnomage3055 wrote:Is there a discord for palladium?

Several, actually. Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to where, as I only have internet on my phone at the moment and lack the space to download the Discord app.
However, there are many here who are active in one or more of those servers and can help direct you.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
Rogerd
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Rogerd »

Father Goose wrote:

Several, actually. Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to where, as I only have internet on my phone at the moment and lack the space to download the Discord app.
However, there are many here who are active in one or more of those servers and can help direct you.

Do you have links by any chance?
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Unread post by Father Goose »

Rogerd wrote:
Father Goose wrote:

Not until I get my computer set up.
Jefffar, Prysus, Eliakon, 13eowulf, and several others can, if they see this post.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Father Goose wrote:
Rogerd wrote:
Father Goose wrote:

Not until I get my computer set up.
Jefffar, Prysus, Eliakon, 13eowulf, and several others can, if they see this post.

Huh? Wha --? Did someone say my name?

Greetings and Salutations. The Summon Prysus spell was successfully invoked, and I will grant thy request to the best of my abilities. I haven't visited any chatrooms for a while now and I've barely ever used Discord, but I think this is what's being referenced ...

Direct link: https://discord.com/channels/4207310306 ... 1526767617

If that doesn't work, or you lose the link, then I recommend simply going to the official Palladium Books website. If on a desktop, look at the top of the page for Community. Hovering over that option should create a Drop Down, and one of those will be "Discord Chatrooms." That leads to a disclaimer page with a button/link to the page above. If on a phone, then click in the upper left corner where it reads Menu (or maybe just three bars) and simply scroll down until you find "Discord Chatrooms." For a phone, you may need the app, I'm not sure.

Hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys to all.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”