Looking for others to game with?

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Looking for others to game with?

Unread post by AlexM »

There's a new site, broken down by state, where people looking for others to game with can post. It's only been around a few months but this is a great resource. And if you are part of a group, let people know you're out there.

http://www.rpggamefind.com/

And if you live in Canada, there's a separate section just for you:

http://www.rpggamefind.com/-52_Canada

Alex Marciniszyn
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Looking for others to game with?

Unread post by NMI »

I copied this to the "Gamers Looking For Gamers" forum as well!
Great find Alex!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Anthar
Hero
Comment: Killer of threads.

Unread post by Anthar »

Would you guys classify Rifts as a cross-genre game or a military/post holocaust genre?
"I love my dad because he is awesome."-My son.
Caution these rules are unclear and may be open to gross interpretation and out right misinterpretation. GM discression is strongly advised.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

I think Military/Post-Holocaust.

To NMI:

Actually, the guy who runs the site gave us a call. And I told him, This is a great idea!

Regards,
Alex Marciniszyn
Divus
Newb

Unread post by Divus »

captramses wrote:Hey guys; I am looking for a group in the Portland metro area, specifically Hillsboro, Beaverton and or west Portland.

I am not in that area but we could converse and game over skype if you want.
Divus
Newb

Unread post by Divus »

I am in the Springfield Mo area and looking for a gaming group. I can both run and play. If not in the area we can game 9ver skype.
Divus
Newb

Unread post by Divus »

AlexM wrote:There's a new site, broken down by state, where people looking for others to game with can post. It's only been around a few months but this is a great resource. And if you are part of a group, let people know you're out there.

http://www.rpggamefind.com/

And if you live in Canada, there's a separate section just for you:

http://www.rpggamefind.com/-52_Canada

Yeah that site is way too complicated. Tried several times to make a post and got blocked by the system everytime.

Alex Marciniszyn
TiekoSora
Explorer
Comment: I've made my saving throw to disbelieve.

Unread post by TiekoSora »

I clicked the link for http://www.rpggamefind.com/ and it took me to a page saying my account was suspended. Interesting, since I have never been there before.
They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

The site is now totally kaput.
ImageImageImage
chef1
D-Bee

Unread post by chef1 »

Just checked the site it's down I'm looking for players in the Newport News Virginia area would like to run a Heroes Unlimited Campaign. Anyone know if there are any other resources to find players in your area? Thank you
kalak1976
Newb

Unread post by kalak1976 »

Divus wrote:I am in the Springfield Mo area and looking for a gaming group. I can both run and play. If not in the area we can game 9ver skype.

Hi, Damian here, and i am part of a group who seem to have lost our GM for our Rifts game. We were playing a few months ago, using the Roll20 Virtual board, but our GM disappeared during the journey through a high level campaign, and we are still unable to get in touch. The whole play has been going on for about 18 months now , and we would like to continue with the characters developed over the many months of playing. During our last week playing, our characters were resting after a few nasty Merc jobs in the 3 Galaxy against some bad a** Villains on mysterious worlds and we ant to get back into the world.

The group generally want to keep up with the characters, but would love find a GM willing to create a new game for us, and hopefully keep the same characters we have been developing over a long time. The GM would have complete control over the game world, how it develops, and the full range of contents to create something he wants. In the end we are all here to create a good story that all enjoy, including you as the Gm. On a personal note i am pretty knowledgeable on the game and on the use of roll20 in prep for my own games.

Do you have what it takes!
I bet you do. :)
olumsezbey
Newb

Unread post by olumsezbey »

Looking for players/ groups in the Slat Lake valley area. I’m in Sandy myself. If there is no group I’d be willing to try running one.
MDGiest
Wanderer

Unread post by MDGiest »

Looking for people or a group in the Fort Wayne, IN area! :)
"I don't care who's right..Let's go kill something." Graffiti at Newtown

"You are the dumbest...smart person, I've ever met!" (Ive forgoteen who said it, but damn it was funny)

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”