Looking for a Roll20 Game

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AHeartwood
Newb

Looking for a Roll20 Game

Unread post by AHeartwood »

I've been trying to find a game, preferably Dead Reign but I also know how to play Rifts, Palladium Fantasy & Heros Unlimited. I've Posted on the Roll20 forums and talked to friends about playing the game. I've found 3 possible new players but they get overwhelmed and stop during character creation and stop wanting to play. I've tried explaining it in a different way and getting the person who taught me how to play to explain it and I'm having no luck. Is it this hard for oth… See more
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Looking for a Roll20 Game

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Silvermoon does run a Robotech 2nd ed game there.

Robotech: Shadow Adventures.

It is a long running group, in our 2nd game. (I think we've been playing together for about 14 years..
I've been sugesting a new player is needed. But you need to ask Silvermoon.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

While not my cup of tea EU GM/admin augur runs games on roll 20. Probably the fastest way to reach him is join the PB discord.

Search for Palladium system to find all PB games on roll 20.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Blue_Lion wrote:While not my cup of tea EU GM/admin augur runs games on roll 20. Probably the fastest way to reach him is join the PB discord.

Search for Palladium system to find all PB games on roll 20.

He ain't wrong.

Roll20 has a search function. It's good to use it, but based on what I've experienced, most Palladium games are privately run, and not advertised.
Also, if a GM is planning a Roll20 game and has it scheduled more than three months ahead of the day's date (for example, I have a one-shot Dead Reign adventure scheduled for November), the game will not show up in the listings.

But seriously, Blue Lion is correct: Use Discord. Most communities (like Explorers Unlimited) have their own server communities, and the Unofficial Palladium Books server is pretty lively--word of warning: it's a PG-13 zone, so you gotta police what you say.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”