Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Gamers Looking for Other Gamers

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:27 am

D-Bee

I've been trying to find a game, preferably Dead Reign but I also know how to play Rifts, Palladium Fantasy & Heros Unlimited. I've Posted on the Roll20 forums and talked to friends about playing the game. I've found 3 possible new players but they get overwhelmed and stop during character creation and stop wanting to play. I've tried explaining it in a different way and getting the person who taught me how to play to explain it and I'm having no luck. Is it this hard for oth… See more

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:36 pm

Monk

Silvermoon does run a Robotech 2nd ed game there.

Robotech: Shadow Adventures.

It is a long running group, in our 2nd game. (I think we've been playing together for about 14 years..
I've been sugesting a new player is needed. But you need to ask Silvermoon.

May you be blessed with understanding,
and the ability to change course when you are off the mark.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:06 am

Knight

While not my cup of tea EU GM/admin augur runs games on roll 20. Probably the fastest way to reach him is join the PB discord.

Search for Palladium system to find all PB games on roll 20.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:04 am

Dungeon Crawler

Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts
Blue_Lion wrote:
While not my cup of tea EU GM/admin augur runs games on roll 20. Probably the fastest way to reach him is join the PB discord.

Search for Palladium system to find all PB games on roll 20.

He ain't wrong.

Roll20 has a search function. It's good to use it, but based on what I've experienced, most Palladium games are privately run, and not advertised.
Also, if a GM is planning a Roll20 game and has it scheduled more than three months ahead of the day's date (for example, I have a one-shot Dead Reign adventure scheduled for November), the game will not show up in the listings.

But seriously, Blue Lion is correct: Use Discord. Most communities (like Explorers Unlimited) have their own server communities, and the Unofficial Palladium Books server is pretty lively--word of warning: it's a PG-13 zone, so you gotta police what you say.