Good place to find gaming groups

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Biv
Newb

Good place to find gaming groups

Unread post by Biv »

It's been decades since I have played Rifts, but after watching Critical Role for a while, I'm kinda itching to get back in.

It there a good place to find online gaming groups?
Jockitch74
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Good place to find gaming groups

Unread post by Jockitch74 »

Facebook groups, Discord, Reddit, ect are the ones I see most
"Knowledge is the key to the universe"
VR Dragon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by VR Dragon »

Facebook - hundreds of groups for finding groups.... no groups I have found.

Discord - Hundreds of servers with a mess of people on them... no GMs all players..

Reddit - same as discord

Forums from the actual companies that produce these games.... discontinued so while one place for everyone to gather makes sense to increase a chance to find someone to game with.. the powers that be don't want to do that any more. Not sure how having hundreds places to look for people is a good idea when it just dilutes the gamer pool.
DagBrown
Newb

Unread post by DagBrown »

For any game, you can find a forum in discord, I can say for sure that all the old games still exist because of such groups!!!
Biv
Newb

Unread post by Biv »

Someone who read this thread named "Augur" attempted to PM me, but I guess I can't get PM's yet.
If that is you, I attempted to reply but couldn't.
Jockitch74
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jockitch74 »

Biv wrote:Someone who read this thread named "Augur" attempted to PM me, but I guess I can't get PM's yet.

What kind of game are you looking for?
"Knowledge is the key to the universe"
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Biv wrote:Someone who read this thread named "Augur" attempted to PM me, but I guess I can't get PM's yet.

My PM to you wrote:Hope you find a home to reconnect to your hobby. Click on one of the links below if you wanna check out our community.

Can't do PMs? That's downright weird. Anywho, howdy!
There are countless games available online.
Play-by-post: I manage three websites dedicated to this format/style of play.
Play-by-chat/Discord: I know of a handful of relatively large servers (500+ members) which have many games running. (There are likely many more, but I'm not interested in this format, so I don't go looking for 'em.)
Roll20/VTT: Palladium has a very small presence in VTT platforms, but games can be found. I should know, I'm currently running two ongoing campaigns on Roll20, and have run around a dozen one-shot games over the last six months.
If you want to communicate, the images in my signature below are LINKS by which you can find me.
Put in some effort and you'll find games to play--and that goes for everyone who reads this.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”