what layer/level is the megaverse at ?

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

oger333
Explorer

what layer/level is the megaverse at ?

Unread post by oger333 »

odd thought . which layer is the megaverse at .
universe,megaverse
universe,multiverse,megaverse
universe,multiverse,omniverse,megaverse
universe,multiverse.omniverse,perterverse,megaverse..? thoughts ideas thanks
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: what layer/level is the megaverse at ?

Unread post by jaymz »

as defined on the marvel wikia....

The Omniverse is the collection of every single universe, multiverse, megaverse, dimension (alternate or pocket) and realm.

So it would be universe, multiverse, megaverse, omniverse....no frakin idea what a perterverse is....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: what layer/level is the megaverse at ?

Unread post by eliakon »

I am not sure there really is an answer.
Since as far as I am aware there isn't any actual formal definitions of these things beyond "what this particular author/company chose to make up for their IP"

Basically it seems to go "universe" then "what ever the local term is for a collection of universes"
Meaning that Multiverse, Megaverse, Omniverse, Et multiple cetera are all the same way of saying the same thing...
...individual IPs of course may differ.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”