Missiles in the Three Galaxies

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Missiles in the Three Galaxies

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Are there rules in any of the Three Galaxies books for missile ranges and speeds in space?

I am working on something but I have been house ruling this since '95 with a mix of 1st Ed Robotech and Mutants in Orbit. This is also the most stable house rule I have ever had, I don't think I have made a single change in 20 years, so I'm afraid I might I have missed a rule in a recent book. I found a few mentions for Cruise Missiles but what I am looking for is the range & speed for short, medium and long range. Mini-missiles would be cool too but not what I'm looking for.

I know this has probably been discussed before, I did a search of the forums but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Deostarat
D-Bee

Re: Missiles in the Three Galaxies

Unread post by Deostarat »

I just knew it was this. If anyone has a question I can answer it. Maybe I will know some things.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: Missiles in the Three Galaxies

Unread post by The Beast »

Warshield73 wrote:Are there rules in any of the Three Galaxies books for missile ranges and speeds in space?

I am working on something but I have been house ruling this since '95 with a mix of 1st Ed Robotech and Mutants in Orbit. This is also the most stable house rule I have ever had, I don't think I have made a single change in 20 years, so I'm afraid I might I have missed a rule in a recent book. I found a few mentions for Cruise Missiles but what I am looking for is the range & speed for short, medium and long range. Mini-missiles would be cool too but not what I'm looking for.

I know this has probably been discussed before, I did a search of the forums but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Last game I played in that needed rules covering this just used the 1st Ed Robotech rule that multiplied the ranges of the missiles listed in the RMB by 10 (I think).

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”